Commander: Thank god Vadim is now dead, now I can stop getting a bunch of babies like you idiots! 

Officer: Hey, we're hungry. We'll tell Team Rainbow where the building is if you don't drone us some food. 

Commander: Fine, i'll get ya some food via drones what you morons want? 

Officer: In total everyone wants: two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a bunch of large soda's. 

Commander: You idiots are gonna get heart attacks before they enter. Fine, I'll drone it in soon. 

20 minutes later. 

Niko: The fuck those idiots doing in there? 

Sledge: Don't know, maybe they wanna hold out in there? 

Mute: Hey, my jammer's are getting something. It's a bunch of drones. 

Ash: Where? 

Mute: Uh, their a few blocks away. 

Ash: Glaz shoot the drones out. 

Glaz: Okay let me check. Yep they got their logo on it. Fuze and Tachanka, use your machine guns to take them down. 

Then the drones get shot out of the sky and all the food with it. 

Glaz: What do we do with the drone remains?

Ash: Twitch, Echo and Mira, go inspect and bring back whatever is left of the drones.

Then the drones get shot out of the sky and all the food with it. 

Commander: Sorry guys, your drones got shot down. 

Officer: Um, how do I tell them? Guys, our drones got shot down. 

Soldiers: We can get this shit armor but not food. Great, makes me wish to get shot. Man, this is a well organized group. 

Soldier: Fuck this, I'm charging. 

Everyone else: Yeah, we're gonna get killed either way, we'll join you.

Officer: Sure. Wait did one of you bring an RPG inside or a machine gun or bombs?

Soldier: Yeah, I got my RPD with a few thousand rounds. 

Another soldier: Yeah, I got my RPG-7 with ten rockets. 

Other Soldier: Have a couple of kilos of C4 and Semtex. 

Officer: Bunker down: RPG man, come with me. Fire at that SWAT truck.

An explosion hits the SWAT truck and 2 officers are killed. And then everyone fires at the window the rocket came from. 

Officer: Good, do this once every 30 minutes. 

Soldier: Yes sir. 

Officer: C4 man, get ready to put all your explosives on that drone we have in here. 

Soldier: Okay. 

Officer: RPD man, wear that juggernaut suit, your going out like a legend. 

Soldier (now Juggernaut): Yes sir!

Juggernaut: The suits on with all my ammo and my pistol, now what? 

Officer: Go outside and kill as many as you can. 

The Juggernaut: I'll do it now. 

Then the Juggernaut busts open the front doors and opens fire. 

Juggernaut: Yaah! Come get some! And kills 4 LCPD officers, and wounding lana and Wamai. 

Buck: Are bullets can't pierce his armor! 

Glaz: Neither can mine! 

Then the Juggernaut gets hit in his right femur. And hits the pavement. 

Juggernaut: Agh! Who did this?! You want some more?! Points at Bandit, and opens fire.

Now the Juggernaut is taking cover behind a SWAT truck while limping. He now is desperate and tries to start the truck and succeeds. But gets away before crashing into a brick wall near the Projects where Dwayne used to live. As Team Rainbow and LCPD officers swarm him, he opens fire. And then, Kaid and Frost shoot his legs, which leads to him barely able to move. His RPD jams, and can't operate it, he's now in the front of one of the buildings. And sees Niko and pulls out a Glock 40 and flips him off with one hand and fires with the other. Now, he gets a headshot from Warden and lives since it hit the armor and just bleeds out from blood loss. 

Commander: Guys, the Juggernaut went down. I think he killed two Team rainbow operators. 

Officer: Okay, RIP. RPG man your there? 

A massive explosion then occurs on the floor above. The RPG man's rockets got hit by rifle fire from Mozzie and Alibi. 

Then the C4 man gets ready with the drone. 

C4 man: Okay, just doing some wiring. 

Then out of nowhere, Team Rainbow and the LCPD breach.