Chapter 5

"Elizzy?"
"Yes.." she let out a mighty groan through the phone
"Can you come over now please?"
"Whhhhyyyyy"
"I need to ask you something and curse you off "
"Okay okay I'm coming "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She arrived 10 minutes later. I guess she didn't go school as well. I gathered everybody in the spacious living room. "So anybody want to tell what happened last night"
Luke opened his mouth and started to talk. "Well after you started crying you fell asleep but you woke up because you couldn't sleep with the loud music so you came downstairs "
Then Justin started to talk "After you came downstairs well you had about 4 cookies and you saw a clear liquid on the counter and you thought it was water and drank some. But you eventually found that it wasn't water but vodka because it left a stinging sensation afterwards "
"Hold up, so you're telling me I got high and drunk"
"Welll, there's more"
¤flashback ¤
"Luke !!!" I tried to scream over the loud music
After my little break down, I fell asleep but was awakened by loud music. I stumped downstairs to shut down the so called party of Luke. He's such a pain in my ass, sometimes I just wish i could kill him and the dump his body 6 feet under then dig him up and then drive over his body with a monster truck and probably bury him, maybe I can leave his body so crows could eat his body. My thoughts brought an evil grin and laugh to mind.
I kinda became hungry so I ate a couple cookies but I totally forgot what they did to the cookies.
I started to choke on the cookies so I saw a clear bottle with some clear liquid. It didn't have any label so I assumed it was water. I quickly put the bottle to my head and gulped it down but later felt a burning feeling in my throat . The room suddenly started to spin and my head started to hurt.
I started to walk to get but I tripped and was caught unexpectedly by something or someone. I couldn't see the face for the room was dark.
"Umm I'm really sorry and thank you for catching me"
"You're welcome"he gently let me go so I could stand up.
I brushed off my dress and tried to continue to the kitchen without falling but I failed.
"My name is Sanjaye"
"Umm, sorry can you repeat that I couldn't hear over the loud music"
"My name is ..." Right when he was about to say his name he was dragged from behind and I don't know where he went.
I held on to the wall on continued walking to the kitchen. After passing few girls captured in between what seem to be their boyfriend's body and some making out so heavy I almost puked I finally reached the kitchen. I checked in the kitchen cabinet to find the Aleve but I couldn't find it.
While I was searching through the cabinet, I was gripped from behind with a masculine hand.I quickly turned around to see a very toxicated Justin.
"Come dance with my little mama" with every word that came out of his mouth I could smell alcohol
All of a sudden I felt a tickling feeling the world just seemed lighter n soon much clearer
" Yes big daddy"  I tip toed and whispered in his ears with a smirk on
He dragged me to the dance floor which was once the living room. As the music started playing I lost control of myself and made Justin control me.
The song Dance like we making love by Ciara, started playing. While I was dancing with Justin it felt like the life became so much easier and I just felt loose. We legit dance like we were making love and I love it,  before the song came to an end. Justin held me hands and I could felt something running through my hands then again I was drunk so it could be that , my head was against his chest and we danced  but then he stopped so I lifted my head up only to see a gazing Justin. We just stared into each other eyes and he started to lean in. Our lips were couple inches from each other but because I was living for the moment I tip toed and kissed him. I was surprised he didn't push me back , the kiss became more passionate as it intensify. I pulled away to catch my breathe.
I let out the best shout of happiness that I didn't even know I could make. Some people turned around and started to look , I jus showed them my middle finger and told them something I never I could say
"Suck ma dick bitches " I shouted
Then Fun by Chris Brown and Pit bull started to play. I ran and jumped on the marble top table screaming in the living room and started to get loose and started to wine. Justin was watching and was drinking vodka so I took it from him and put it at my head. I started to seductively call him while wining up and down. The alcohol started to kick in and I let out ma hair and started to shake it .
I started to take off my dress seductively and threw it in the air leaving me in my bra and underwear. Joshua and Luke came from upstairs with girls following behind him.
"My bro got laid" I said to him while smiling at him. Justin took me down and carried me to Josh and Luke.
They went into the kitchen I was walking through smoke and it smelled good. All four of them were smoking, I only noticed three of them obviously because they're my friends. The next one looked familiar thou he started talking and I immediately know who it is. It was the  dude who helped me. I took the cigarette from him and took a smoke
I coughed because it was my first time but I liked it.
I took a cigar from Luke's pocket and the dude who helped me lit it for me. I took about two smoke when Elizzy showed up and she was high she was with this dude from school.
"Elizzy" I said while hugging her.
"Hey queen bitch" she giggled " Luke, this is an awesome party" she shouted over the music at Luke. After that she went missing but I didn't care.
While I was drinking I heard cheers coming from the mini bar, I went over there to see girls taking as much shots as possible.
"Bartender, fix me up" I shouted at the bartender
I sat down in front on the bar counter waiting for the shots. I was going against Cassidy aka Luke's girlfriend. Uugghh
"Ready ladies...who ever drink the most shots win ..After 3..2...1..,Go"
After the go I took the first two shots and drank it at the same time and I kept on doing that until I reached ten but when I was gonna do my last shot Cassidy passed out and I was declared the winner. Cheers came from everywhere even couple fist pumps.
I ran on the dance floor and started to dance. And the dude who helped me joined me . We started dancing not giving a care in the world.
" My name is Sanjaye by the way " whispered in my ears smirking.
Life is good. And the last thing I know is that I passed out on the dance floor with only my bra and underwear on.

I know its short but I was going through some extreme writer's block . I love you guys
Vote and Comment
Sanjaye pic above