uh oh (spaghettio)

so. today's the day! the trio decided they would all live together, make videos all together, do everything together! it's gonna be amazing! bad and skeppy had already met up a few days earlier, but now a6d is finally here! they start to head out to go pick a6d up, but skeppy wants to stay behind. bad is a little confused, but he just nods and goes by himself.

skeppy pov

i ask bad if i can stay at the house while he picks up a6d. he looked a bit skeptical but he agreed. i'm surprised he hasn't noticed anything different yet, but.. i'm not complaining. it's good. ugh. my thoughts have been.. darker lately. i know they're so wrong but they just feel so right? i.. i don't really know. i rethink what i've been planning. am  i really going to do this..? am i really going to try to kill my own two best friends..? i don't know. i shake off my thoughts and go watch a movie.

i'm halfway through my movie before i realize, bad's been gone for a while. the airport's not even that far. maybe they went to go eat? man, now i wish i would've gone. eh. this gave me time to think about what the fuck i'm gonna do.. i smack the movie's case on my head to try and get those thoughts out again. i hear the doorknob turn and i throw the case down in surprise. 

no pov

a6d and bad come inside, talking and laughing. skeppy turns and stares at them. he lets out a small growl. why? only skeppy knows. but this isn't his pov. ANYWAYS. a6d gives skeppy a little wave. "'sup?" skeppy sighs, and tries to act normal. but it's very suspicious. "hi." he whispers to himself, "shit-". skeppy doesn't usually say "hi." it's usually memes with him. a6d notices this, "you good dude?? you don't usually just say hi, you're usually memey. and i just realized i said exactly what the narration above said. well fuck."

"oh! nonono i'm alright. just, thinking?" a6d looks at him with worry, but shrugs it off. he then pulls out a baguette. bad and skeppy both look at him. "always gotta have a baguette, huh a6d?" bad jokingly asks. "i mean, the creator of this wants to be funny. of course i'm gonna have a baguette. god bad, don't you want this story to be funny?" a6d then realizes he DESTROYED the fourth wall. oops.

well anyways, skeppy continues to watch his movie, and a6d and bad continue their convo while a6d gets settled. there's a bit of commotion going on in the room upstairs. there's some crashing, dropping things, yelling, swearing, you name it. skeppy laughs a little, and shuts off the tv. he goes upstairs to help them. while skeppy helps, he's staring angrily at a6d the whole time. a6d gets very ✨uncomfy✨. bad's off doing his own thing, tidying up. meanwhile, skeppy and a6d were in a very uncomfortable staring contest trying to put a6d's monitor's up.

a6d goes up to bad, leaving skeppy to put up the monitors himself. he's still watching. a6d whispers something to bad, but skeppy quickly distracts by playing bad quacking from his phone. bad gets angy at skeppy, "geppy! you still have my quack?!! whyy??!" skeppy smirks a bit and goes back to the monitors. "a6d, what were you saying?" skeppy just decides not to bring any more suspicion and lets them talk.

time skip a lil cuz im lazyyy

 now they're all on the couch, watching some horror movies. a6d's settled in his new room, and everyone's having a great time. except bad. he's s c a r e d. a murder scene comes up. bad's screaming, a6d covers his eyes, and.. skeppy.. he laughs. a6d takes his hands off his eyes, and stares wide-eyed at skeppy. "what the FUCK, dude??" bad's basically crying of fear at this point, he barely makes out a "l-language.."

skeppy realized what he did, and he quickly tries to play it off. "hm? OH. i-i was thinking of something funny to distract me from the movie and i laughed at the wrong time." a6d looks very concerned. "uh-huh.." he then pats bad on the head, "it's okay, bro.." skeppy sighs in relief, then gets up. "i'm.. going to bed. um, night guys." he runs up to his room. a6d watches him go in, "he's sure been weird today, huh bad?" bad's still recovering from the movie. "y-yeah.." a6d turns the movie to a more bad-friendly one. "here, i'll stay out here with you. those movies were pretty yikes, haha.." "okay.."