• Can you send me the location of your camp?

• I'll just go there when you are free, but let's talk outside coz i only want to talk with u.

Okay I'll send it to you soon. •

What about ur cousin?? u don't want to see him?  •

• Nah, I'll just tell u something then I'll leave afterwards.

I'm only free at night, when training is done. I'll •
just sneak out the gate and talk to you there LOL See you soon (⊃。•́•̀)

---

Nishinoya can't help but to smile knowing you'll meet him soon. And that you're okay. He also felt special that you trust him with your current situation.

"Daichi!! What do we do tonight?" Nishinoya asked Daichi joyfully.

"Nothing special, the usual." Daichi answered, confused of Nishinoya's mood.

"Why are you so happy? We just lost a lot of matches!!" Hinata asked. Everyone else was confused.

"It's nothing guys!" Nishinoya said and began to stretch while smiling.

"I guess it has something to do with texting, he just got messages and he went like that afterwards." Sugawara explained.

"O-oh!!! Noya you got a girl??? you better tell us!" Tanaka put his arms around noya's shoulder and ruffled his hair.

"No! I repeat, it's nothing!" Nishinoya argued with Tanaka.

Meanwhile, Kageyama heard Nishinoya mention your name when he checked his messages, and he also saw his shocked reaction.

Kageyama thought: Did Nishinoya text with l/n?

---

It was already night, Everyone else was in their rooms chatting, playing, and some were already sleeping.

Nishinoya got to sneak out the building without being noticed and headed to the gate.

"Noyaaa!" You waved to him. You were sitting on a bench.

You trusted Nishinoya, since he became your first friend on Karasuno. You have told him about your reason of moving and the bad memoried you had.

"oh, l/n. What did you want to tell me?" Nishinoya asked. Sitting on the bench beside you.

"Well..."

FLASHBACK!

"y/n, I missed you my daughter." Your mom hugged you and let you sit on the couch as you entered her hotel room.

"Where's dad?" You asked.

"He went out to meet someone." Your mom replied, handing you a cup of tea.

"What do you want me to do again?" You ask, coldly.

"Well, you need to start modelling again."

"WHAT?! I cannot do that anymore! I don't want it and the modelling agencies won't like me because I cancelled my Meiji contract!" You were angry. Why can't you decide for your future?

"You have to. Our family can't be the one below. We need to be on top. My friend's daughter just did an appearance on a famous tv show." Your mom said.

"I'm not someone for you to use. I have my own mind and I want to live a normal life!" You were starting to tear up. You couldn't contain the anger that was inside you.

"That's why I have another plan in my mind. Since you can't really enter modelling anymore, we'll just make you popular in another way, then the brands will come for you! You must first start with Miyagi Prefecture." Your mom explained, taking a sip from her tea.

"What exactly are you saying?" You ask, confused.

"Well... Have you already researched about Tooru Oikawa?"