Dawn prepared simple laminated banners for those who attended. Syempre ay mayroong kopya rin kaming dalawa. I brought my lightstick, which I had not used for so long. We also prepared snacks for the New Classic, the staffs, and the fans.

Dawn and I arrived earlier to arrange everything. Cloe was also there to assist the fans. She also asked us if we needed help. She was very reliable.

Ang live recording session ay gaganapin lamang sa pinakamalaking studio rito sa Top Star Records―isa sa mga dahilan kung bakit kaunti lang ang inimbitang fans. The fans were seated only two meters away from the elevated part of the studio where the instruments were placed. Everyone was so ecstatic to be that close to the members.

Hindi pa nagtagal ay dumating na ang banda. Madami ang hindi napigilan ang sarili nila sa pagtili. They couldn't bring out their cameras, though, as per Cloe's instruction earlier when she briefed the fans. After the recording and filming, that's the only time they'd be given the opportunity to take pictures with the members.

Every member was wearing different semi-formal outfits, but they all had the same style and concept. Their color motif was white, so they all had white tops.

My eyes drifted right away to Isaiah who's currently adjusting the mic stand to his height. He was wearing a long sleeve polo with cuffs rolled up scrupulously. His hair was down, looking extra innocent because of the white shirt.

After a few seconds, Cloe went closer to them and asked them to line up at the center to greet the fans who came. Gaya ng iba ay pigil na pigil din akong kuhanin ang aking cellphone sa bulsa para kuhanan sila ng litrato. I missed seeing them lined up in a straight line for their greetings and ment that's why I wanted to take a picture.

While they were getting ready for their greetings, Isaiah's eyes wandered around the studio, and I nearly gasped when it stopped on me. He smiled as a greeting and nodded his head once.

It might be an innocent smile for him without malice, but it caused so much trouble to my fragile and hopeful heart. I couldn't bring myself to smile back, but my heart did in an instant.

Mabuti na lang at inilihis niya na rin agad ang tingin sa akin dahil nagsimula na sila sa pagbati. Nalipat na ang atensyon niya sa ibang mga fans na nasa harapan.

"Got Music?"

"New Classic!" The excited First Classes seated on the audience seat enthusiastically joined the greeting and waved their banners and lightsticks.

"We really missed hearing you doing the greeting with us," Ike told the fans. "Did you miss it, too?"

"Yes!"

Ike nodded his head and smiled. "I hope you'll enjoy this time with us and cooperate well with the recording. So, without further ado..." He then turned to the director and used a hand signal.

Sa opening ment ay si Ike lang ang nagsalita. They all went back to their position, except for Isaiah who got a bottle of water from Cloe. Mabilis niyang pinangalahatian ang bote bago niya ito binalik at tumakbo pabalik sa kanyang puwesto.

As soon as Isaiah was in front the microphone, he cleared his throat and craned his neck on one side. While blowing out a deep breath, he held on to the mic with both hands and closed his eyes. He was just getting ready to sing, but he was already so mesmerizing to my eyes.

One of the staffs hit the slate, and Ike started plucking his guitar.

I'll be... I-I-I'll be, I'll be

I'll be alright
I'll be okay

Looking back,
No regrets
I tell myself that it's worth it
Worth it
Worth it