Meet and Greet!

"Hey mom! I am going to go to Kimmy's house. Be home tonight, okay?" I yelled walking out. 

"Yeah babe. Be home no later than 11! Don't get in too much trouble!" She yelled back

Little does she know that Kimmy has Meet and Greet passes to the greatest band in the world. One Direction! She doesn't let me listen to them because there are too many 'boys'. Whatever. So, anyway, I was going to go with my best friend Kimmy. Yes, Kimmy Hays. I texted her and she replied saying she would be here anytime. I sighed and fixed the part in my hair while waiting. Meanwhile, I saw her car pull up by the curb. I walked over and climbed over the trash piling up in her front seat.

"Dang, Kim! You need to clean your car!" I said giggling. She laughed along with me and honked for me to hurry up. 

"Alright, alright! Let's go!" I turned on the radio as we drove off. Then, the motto came on. I turned it up all the way and jammed out it. 

"Now she want a photo, you already know though, You Only Live Once, that's the motto ***** YOLO!" We sang aloud.

We pulled up to a large building with little window placed all over in random spots. I suddenly felt this feeling hit my stomach. What if they think I am ugly. Awkward turtle.. I pulled my my hot pink tank down revealing a little cleavage. I fixed my beanie then pulled up my short so I didn't sag. On our way there, we kept yelling 'Tacos' or 'Harry's curlies get the gurlies' or just random stuff. I am random. When we reached the end of the line, I was actually surprised. The line was short. I mean, the passes were higher than usual. And by higher I mean, like 500 dollars higher. I spent 1500 this time. i told my mom I was going to Six flags each weekend, but never did. We saved up Since January and it is now August. Kimmy on the other hand, just had the money for one. So she bought hers with no hesitation. With all these thoughts swimming through my mind, I realized there we 3 girls in front of us, then I was going to meet One Direction. I have always dreamed of meeting them, then falling in love with one of them. But that is just a directioner dream. And plus, i was too young for them. I am 14, which they would never date a 14 year old. That would be gross.

"Okay, Ladies, your next." I turned and saw Paul. 

"Oh my gosh. You're that guy! DO you like Tacos?" I asked trying not to laugh. I made a weird face, then he laughed 

"Louis is gonna like you." I laughed. 

"Oh my. Naww. Just shushh!" I said going cross eyed causing him to laugh. I heard another laugh, then saw Liam. My weird face stopped and I began blushing im embarrassment. 

"That was cute." My mouth dropped in an 'o' shape. 

"Aww, thanks! There is only one problem! It wasn't." I said laughing and blushing. He chuckled a bit then asked me for my name. I glance at Kimmy who was talking to Harry. He was staring at her bare stomach. I told her to wear and undershirt. 

"Acacia." I said. I reached in my bag, and pulled out a taco eraser. I gave it to him and he just stared at it. 

"Thank you love. I will use when needed." I nodded then moved onto Harry.  

"Hello what's yo-" He froze when he saw me. I froze at first then made a weird face making him laugh. 

"I like your face." I complimented, handing him a taco also. He signed the CD then gave to me while sending me a wink. I blushed then moved on. Niall. 

"Hi Niall! You're perfect by the way!" He smiled then stopped. 

"I'm sorry. Did I say anything to frighten you?" I asked handing him a taco also. He studied my face. 

"No. You're Acacia Clark, right?" I froze. He knew me. Harry's attention was caught when he knew my name. I nodded. 

"I am a huge fan of you!" All of the boys turned their attention to me. Even a few other girls that were meeting them. 

"Um, thanks. Well, if I autograph your hand, will you autograph mine?" I said making my eyes wide. 

"Oh yes! And by the way, I think you're really pretty!" Things got awkward. 

"Yeah. You are." The rest of the boys said in agreement. I was shocked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Skipping to after the meet and greet.~~~ 

"Oh my gosh! Niall was a fan of you. They didn't know me." Kimmy said looking at the ground. I turned to see they were still staring at me, and whispering. I turned back to Kimmy. 

"It's okay. I don't even know how Niall knew me." I said pulling out my CD. I looked at all the signatures, then one stood out. Harry's. It said,

"Hello Acacia. You're really beautiful And nice top!(; Text me? xxx-xxx-xxxx" My eyes went wide and I stopped in my tracks. I turned and looked at them. They were still looking our way. They noticed my facial expression and started laughing. 

"Not funny!" I yelled. Harry gave me a thumbs up and did a 'phone' hand. I blushed and turned back ready to go home. I pulled out my phone and checked the time. "11:03"

"Kim! I have to get home ASAP." We quickly ran to the car We sat in silence as we let this all process through our minds. I thought real hard about this. My favorites were Harry and Niall. They were adorable. I felt the car stop and saw my mom waiting outside.

"Acacia! Where were you! it's 11:45!" I walked up and forgot that Zayn signed my arm, Niall signed my hand, and Louis signed my other arm and hand in black sharpie, so the black design was quite noticeable against my pale skin. 

"And what is all over you?" She questioned grabbing my arms. Her eyes went wide then stared at me. 

"I told you no! Acacia! I thought I could trust you. I don't want you to be with those boys."  

"They are just 5 normal guys who are nice and British and sexy!" I shouted trying not to laugh. She looked disgusted. 

"Now that you have met them, and probably will again, I might as well tell you why I don't want you near them." She dragged me inside and I waved by to Kimmy and she gave me two thumbs.

"Okay, Acacia. I need you to believe me!" She said holding onto my hands. I nodded interested in what was going on. 

"When me and your father were together, and you were still in my tummy-" I cut her off. 

"Mom, I am 14. You can tell me you and dad had sex and you had me."I said laughing, which made her laugh along with me. 

"Well, when we got divorced, he took your oldest brother, Niall Horan. I know you love him to death, and that is why I never let you see them, because I know you like him, then you would want to date him and-" I cut her off again. 

"GROSS! He was my favorite! Well, know I think he's ugly!" I said laughing jokingly. I would never really say he's ugly, but siblings mess with each other, right? 

"And that also explains why you have a slight Irish accent. You always wanted to know why you kind of spoke Irish. That is also why I have all their songs on my ipod." She said laughing. 

"Why didn't you tell me before I started thinking my brother was.. Hot." I said making a face. 

"First of all, I didn't know he would ever be famous. Second of all, I didn't think you would take I that well." I laughed at what she always thought.

Later on that night I planned on calling Harry and asking for Niall. I need to talk to him. And tell him I love him. And all that stuff. Then tell him he's my brother. This should be an interesting night...