"No," Aaron interrupted. "You are not going to speed in a government car."

"But you let me earlier."

"Because it was a short distance," he argued.

"Stop being such a prude."

"Gotta love a good old fashioned lover's quarrel," Rossi chuckled. "And as much as I'd love to stick around and listen I have to go. Have fun love birds."

Before Aaron could even reply Rossi had hung up the phone. "Well that was perfect timing," Aaron sighed as they pulled into the restaurant parking lot.

"Lunch and then we check into a hotel?"

"Lunch and then hotel," he agreed.

"Great because as much as I loved doing it in a car there are just so many more options a bed can provide," she said with a wink.

Aaron chuckled, "Is that seriously all you can think about?"

"Please do not tell me that was not a good way to let off some stress. The season is 38 weeks nonstop meaning I still have a long road ahead."

"Wow."

"Oh yeah. My dad can't wait for the Vegas race. He's driving over with Bentley."

Aaron and Charlie walked into the restaurant. "Wait, why didn't you say so sooner?"

"Because I didn't think I'd be important. It's a week or so away. I'd figure the case would be closed and we'd meet at DC."

"Or we could rendezvous at hotels."

"My aren't you cheeky. Yes. That is an option as well. We could try and see where this goes."

They took a seat at some table and flipped through the menu. Aaron talked to her about his job at the BAU per her request. Everything was going smoothly until.

"Well, well, well, I didn't expect to see you here," someone said.

Aaron turned to face a man in a baseball cap that he recognized as one of the NASCAR team hats. In his brain this man was either a racer or part of the crew. Charlie replied, "I didn't expect to see you here Adams. You left immediately after the race."

"I guess we both had the same idea of taking the scenic route," Adams chuckled. "So who's this? Your new boy toy?"

"Oh please you make it sound as if I act like you. Don't humiliate yourself Clint. You know exactly that you have a list of conquests the size of Texas. Let's see, in last year's season you paraded around how many women?"

Adams sighed, "Alright you've made your point. But seriously? Honey I'm from Texas."

"Don't call me honey," Charlie warned.

"I'm just saying San Antonio is my home and it's only logical I'd make a stop here. May I sit?"

"No you may not," Charlie replied. "Why don't you join the group of women in the corner who are eyeing you?"

Adams chuckled, "I always forget how feisty you are. It's hard to think that you were once a fan of mine."

"Don't flatter yourself. Logano was always my favorite."

"Until I beat him."

"It was once race and at least he's a better guy than you."

Adams looked at Aaron as if he was sizing him up. "Looks like you found yourself a nice lawyer. Fair warning, there's a reason she wins so often. Nothing comes between her and a race. Have fun love birds."