love u too

Matt POV

me and my boyfriends woke up to yelling.we change to see what's going on.when we got there we saw jack,Hayes and Aaron fighting about the TV control.Taylor being Taylor slap them and got the control and sat down couch.I went to make breakfast. I think I will some toast and pancakes. when I finshed.carter came hug me death and hide behind me.

Jacob-babe is breakfast ready wait carter what are u hiding behind Matt.

carter-i told Nash and Dillon I liked them and i just left.

Jacob-at least what was their reaction.

carter-shocked I thought they were going hit me.

nash-carter we were not going to hit u.I love u and Dillon too.

dillon- yeah I love u and Nash.

Dillon kissed carter then Nash.

we sat down and ate.we watched alittle of TV when a s★x scene came on.I saw Taylor's hard on and Jacob's too.I grabbed them and tooked them to our room.I started to take Taylor's shirt off.by the time we were naked in bed and I got on top of Taylor and slide in him.Jacob was giving a blowjob.we were moaning.I put Jacob to face me and I kissed him still trusting in taylor.I was started to get sloppy and I cummed inside Taylor. Taylor cummed in Jacobs mouth.we layed there trying to catch our breath. we soon started to fall asleep and I heard moans coming from Cameron's room and then started to fall asleep.

(a/n sorry I'm not good on writing a s★x scene but I will try my best.the next chapter in going to talk about jack,Hayes and Aaron.