Jughead was laid down against the grass with his knee propped up. A large scrape went down his leg with blood trailing down it and onto the grass.

"Make me." Jughead huffed.

"Oh trust me I will." Archie grabbed Jughead by the arm and tried to yank him up but failed.

"Pureheart the powerful my ass" Jughead said not moving from his position on the grass.

"Maybe you should stop eating so much burgers." Archie said sticking his tongue out down below him at Jughead.

"It's holiday weight leave me alone." Jughead said sticking his tongue back out at him.

Archie giggled a bit and looked up at the sky that was starting to form a pink and orange color. "Well there's your sunset. Cmon let's go home and we can watch it from my roof that's a better spot than up in that tree."

"Noooooo Arch! I wanna stay here! Either you come and lay down beside me or I climb back up that tree again."

"Again? You didn't even climb up it the first time you fell on the second branch and scraped your leg the first branch." Archie retorted.

"Thanks for the detailed description Archie it's not like I was there or anything." Jughead said grabbing Archie by his ankle and yanking it out from underneath him.

Archie let out a scream as he fell and landed not far from Jughead. "I hate that you're stronger than me somehow." Archie said grabbing Jughead pulling him beside him.

Both boys laid there beside each other staring up at the sky as it changed colors.

"I always liked stargazing better than sunsets." Archie said into the comfortable silence.

"I know, that's why we're gonna stay out here even when the colors are gone so we can stargaze as well." Jughead looked beside him at Archie.

Archie looked at Jughead as well. "I thought you got annoyed when I ramble about the names of the constellations and how they were formed."

"Yah I get annoyed but I still listen and learn." Jughead looked back at the sky.

Archie's small smile still covered his face as he watched Jugheads green eyes reflect the pinks and oranges and yellows scattered among the sky. There was something about Jughead in this moment that he will always remember. Maybe it was the fact that Archie was the only one able to see Jughead like this. Quiet and ethereal. It was a blissful moment in which Jughead would only share with Archie.

Or maybe it was the fact that Archie could almost feel a crush developing for Jughead. Or maybe it was the fact that Archie was so close to Jughead that one move closer to him and his lips would be against Jugheads skin. Or maybe it was the fact that their hands were brushed up against each other and Jughead wasn't even moving despite his lack of affection on a normal basis.

Jughead turned to look at Archie. "Save the endearing staring for the bedroom Archie." Jughead joked.

Archie turned to look back at the sky. "In your wet dreams Jones."