Chapter 11: The Wave Escort Mission Pt.1

Start from the beginning

I sensed Kakashi just sigh and Naruto and Hinata giving me amused glances. "June! you're given these D-Rank missions so that you can gain mission experience!" Iruka shouted to me. I'm not one to back down so easily so shouted back, "Yeah and I'll be sure to ask the enemy Shinobi if I can walk their dog or weed their gardens. These so-called missions don't prepare Genin for the life and death situation of the shinobi world!".

All the people sitting down except for Hiruzen looked at me with shock written all over their faces. After a few moments of awkward silence, it was broken by Hiruzen's chuckling. "Good choice of words June. Okay, I'll grant your request and give you a C-Rank escort mission" Hiruzen said to me and I gave him a triumphant smirk. "Lord 3rd you can't be serious! they're just Genin, fresh from the academy!" Iruka yelled. " I know your concern for them Iruka but they are more than ready for this. Bring the client in" Hiruzen said to Iruka as he motioned an Anbu that was standing in the corner to get Tazuna.

Before Tazuna came in I told Naruto and Hinata to cover their noses. They questioned why but it was too late. Even with my mouth and nose covered I could still sense the alcohol rolling of the old guy in waves. And ever since I got my new powers and chakra from The Sage of Six Paths my senses have been heightened to a degree that couldn't be matched. I glared at The old man when he entered with his sake bottle in hand. I saw him look us over then I heard him snort. "These are the people who are supposed to protect me? They look weak, especially the blond hair girl" Tazuna said as he pointed his finger at me.

My eye started to twitch as an irk mark appeared on my forehead. I grew a sickly sweet smile as I started to crack my knuckles. "I can get you to where you need to go right now if you want," I said in a sickly sweet tone. People tell me that when I do this they're reminded of my mom when she gets pissed. I actually really like that when people say that because that means I'm a scary bad ass.

I saw the look of absolute terror on Tazuna's face as he shook his head. "No, I'm good. We'll meet at the gate in an hour" Tazuna said and hauled ass out of the building. I just smirked in satisfaction and turned around to my team. "I guess I'll see you all in an hour at the gate," I said as I gave them a closed eye smile and peace sign as I flashed out of the room and to my room at the Senju Clan compound. I packed the stuff I needed for the mission and sealed it all in different scrolls and I sealed those scrolls into a single scroll that was slightly bigger. For the size of the scroll think of the toad summing contract scroll and just shrink it down to half the size. I even carry it in the same way.

After packing I headed towards the meditation room of the Compound. I entered the room and sat down in the middle. I released the Genjutsu on myself and closed my eyes. I concentrated on the Tailed Beast chakra inside me and when I opened my eyes I was in the Tailed Beast Psyche plane but I quickly realized that I was in Kurama's. "Oh great, now I have to deal with Mr. Grumpy Fox Plushie" I muttered. And almost as if that sentence summoned him he appeared in front of me.

"Sup Kurama," I said cheerfully. "What do you want Brat, I was sleeping" Kurama growled out to me. "Of course you were" I muttered under my breath. "What was that?" Kurama asked. "I was just saying that your lazy," I said. "Tch, why did you call me?" Kurama asked with honest curiosity. " Well, I wanted to tell you that me and the team are going on a mission" I replied. "And why the hell would want to know that!" Kurama shouted angrily. "Because secretly deep down you care about Me and Naruto you big softy," I said as I smirked before I left the Psyche Plane. The last thing I heard from Kurama was a huff of annoyance from Kurama but he also didn't deny it.

Once I opened my eyes and was back in the real world I reapplied the Genjutsu on my appearance and grabbed my stuff and headed to the gates. Once I arrived I saw that Naruto and Hinata were already there making out. I just sighed and starting thinking about Neji and the last time I saw him. I still remember that kiss he gave me. I'm starting to think that I can summon people with my mind because when I turned around for no reason at all I was face to face with Neji.