Chapter-12

What did you just said? You are thirsty for me?  Are you sure Zhan Zhan? - Yibo
Umm...I mean... Ahh Yibo..umm... - Xiao Zhan moaned as yibo pull and kiss him.

-Yibo kissing his Zhan ge

They start kissing passionately. Yibo slowly insert his tongue and Zhan put his hands around Yibo's neck. Their tongue starts to play with each other. Yibo slowly tug his hands inside Zhan's T-shirt and embrace his abs & chest slowly. On the other hand Xiao Zhan  gets embarrassed as his lil bro take the lead. Yibo then undress Zhan's upper body and kiss his neck. He leave his mark their and slowly start kissing Zhan's nipple. He suck it as much as he wants to and Zhan keep caressing Yibo's hairs out of pleasure. Yibo suddenly stop at a point and look at his Zhan ge.

'Zhan ge, didi ai ni.' -Yibo

He kiss Zhan and again mumble the same words.

'Zhan Zhan, I love you.' - Yibo

Xiao Zhan  close his eyes and a drop of tear comes out of it. Yibo take out his shirt and carry Zhan in a bridal style into his bedroom. They both kiss each other. Yibo keep kissing Zhan's neck and touch his bare chest. He slowly take his hands downward and ask Xiao Zhan .

'Can I? '- Yibo

Zhan nodded and soon Yibo unbutton his pants. His length comes out pre-cumming. Zhan was really embarrassed but he keep doing as Yibo wants him to. Yibo gives a blow job to make Zhan's length tighter. And Zhan keep moaning out of pleasure.

Umm...ahh..Bodi..ahh.- Zhan
Zhan ge, I'm going to insert my length now. - Yibo
Don't you want lube,Yibo? - Zhan
No, You are enough to make me hard and pre-cum.- Yibo

Hearing this word make Xiao Zhan  more embarrase . Yibo kiss Zhan's lips and push his length inside Zhan's.
Zhan can feel the warmth and hardness of Yibo's body.

Aah..Bodi..its too hard. I'm embarrassed.- Zhan
Zhan Zhan, I really love you. - Yibo

Yibo keep thrusting and Zhan cries out of pleasure. After 2 rounds, Yibo take out his length out and gives a blow job to Zhan. He then kiss Zhan's  nipple and again insert his length inside Zhan's body.

Bodi stop... I'm tired now-w.. Ahhh..hmmm.- Zhan
Just a moment Zhan Zhan. I can't really get enough of you. You are so adorable and soft. Even your lips tastes like strawberry and your body smells like jasmine flower.You are damn delicious.- Yibo

Xiao Zhan gets more embarrase and his cheeks turn out red. He was shocked to see how bold Yibo is.
His lil Bo di is not a kid anymore. He already grew up to be this manly.
After almost 4 rounds of complete pleasure. Yibo and Xiao Zhan again kiss and sleep at each others arm. Xiao Zhan hug Yibo tightly. Soon after Yibo sleep while cuddling Zhan , Zhan go to the bathroom and take a shower. He comes out wrapping a bath robe and clean Yibo and dress him. He then make some dishes for Yibo. So that he can eat it next morning. He write some notes and paste it on the lunch box.

*Don't skip your meals*~ note

Zhan go to the bedroom and wear his clothes and stare at Yibo who's sleeping so quietly and unknown of the future. Zhan hug the sleeping Yibo and cry silently.

'I'm sorry Yibo. I've to go. I've to leave you. Your Zhan ge is really bad. Please don't ever call me or try to meet me. I need to protect you because... because... I LOVE YOU.'

Zhan mumble this words and kiss on Yibo's forehead and leave his last note on the table beside Yibo's bed.

*I'M  BREAKING UP WITH YOU*~ note.

Zhan soon leave Yibo and go back to his house and write his diary while crying.

(Xiao Zhan's Diary)
I don't know what I did just now. I left Yibo  while he was sleeping. I left my Bodi. My babeboo. I can't live without him but I've to protect him. Yibo please ,I'm sorry. Please forgive me for breaking your heart.
Your Zhan Ge really loves you. Please don't skip meals and take care.

'Why god?  Why me?  Why I had to sacrifice my love?  Bodi I'm really sorry. ' wwuhu...wwuhuuu π_π - Xiao Zhan 
(wwuhu is crying)

(Pov:)
Next day when Yibo wakes up he starts crying as soon as he reads the note. He try calling Zhan but his number is switched off.

Hello, Hu YunHao?  - Yibo
Yes, Yibo?  Why did you called so early in the morning?  Do you need something?  - Hu YunHao (manager of Yibo)
Gege, Zhan left me. He broked up with me. I tried calling him but his phone is switched off...wwuhuuu...- Yibo said while crying
Don't worry I'll be there soon. Don't cry. I'm coming. - Hu YunHao.

YunHao goes there and control Yibo who's crying. He comfort Yibo as a big brother and try to know Zhan's motive.

Yibo, I'm sure there's something going on with Zhan. He will never leave you like this. Try to hold your emotions. I know someone forced him. Just wait for the correct time and everything will be alright. - HuYunhao
______________________________________

I'm sorry guys if I've disappointed you but this is a part of my story.
Hope you guys will enjoy it.
Don't forget to correct my typos and I know this chapter is really emotional and long too.
Thank you.... 🙏