First period

The test is going very well. She was able to write the maths test very well because of Amol help.

She has face full of smile while writing the exam.

After the end of test.

Monika and Navya talked fully about the  things happened yesterday and how the Amol offered her helping hand.

Monika hugged her " ohh sweetie finally you freed from worries " and she kissed her chicks " now tell me about Amol " she winked her friend.

" what about him " she looked confused at her.

aiyoo Monika slapped at her head and looked at Nivya " when are you going to grow up woman " she sighed heavyly.

" What about me " Nivya really pissed off.

" You are fool Nivi .  I am asking you he is hot or not and how he is "

" Moni dont talk like this . I am seeing him as my brother only " Nivya bate the idea of seeing Amol as that point of view but dont know after telling her heart felt empty .

Monika left that topic because knowing about Nivya very well and dont want to talk about it.

The days are running fast. Her become normal track and her studies marks also increased and the bonding between Nivya and Amol also good .

The exam is coming in 3 months .
Amol  workhard for Nivya studies and do his studies also.

Amol dont know why but he love the company of having Nivya but if feels strange and dont know what the reason for it.

---

Today saturday Nivya parents and sister went to attend the relative marriage and left Nivya for her studies.

Asusual Nivya is in Amol' s bedroom and studying .

Amol and Ridhima is in living room .

" Amol I am going to shop to buy some things if you want some thing tell me I will buy for you too " Ridhima asked Amol.

" No sissy there is nothing I want but I can go to buy things instead for you " Amol have his suggestion.

But Ridhima denied " No Amol its boring to stay in the home and I will go and come very quickly if I need anything will call you . Ok bye " she took her purse , scooty key and cellphone and went out.

Amol went inside the room to see Nivya and sat edge of the bed and took some books and read  it.

Its been few minutes,

Nivya started to rub her stomach and bend forward and started to cry. Amol was suprised because of Nivya lying down on table crying.

He placed the book on the table  and went near her and asked Nivya what happened .

She cannot able to tell but managed to tell him  " Anna .I. d...dont kn...know . Its .Hurts .a lot " hugged her stomach cried a lot .

Amol helped her to stand up and lay her to his head that he see her white shirt was having  red spot in her back . He blushed lightly because knowing what it was .

He dont know how to ask and no ladies are at house this time . This situation derives him crazy but cannot see her in this situation .

" Nivya it is your first time "

Nivya confused what first time and looked him with teary eyes  " what are you asking ? ".

He felt embarssed to ask her " Its yours first period ".

It took time for Nivya understood and she embrassed to look him and turned her head and see back there is red spot and she shyly noded her head .

Amol can understood its her first and he went inside her sister room closet and took the pads because he is the one who brought it for his  sister  and know the place also and went inside the room and give it to Nivya ask her to put it and he went outside .

Nivya changed her pad and laid on the bed and he came with brown sugar ginger tea for her and asked to drink .

She is dead tired and cannot sit straight and Amol helped her and give  the tea .She drink it gives warm sensation inside after that she laid down. Amol covered her with bedsheet and went out .

Nivya crawled like the baby in the mother's womb and Amol asked her " How is the pain Nivya " .

" It hurts " she covered her stomach with her hands.

Amol slightly opened the sheet and his hand was inside and removed her hand and started to  rub her stomach .

Amol and Nivya blushed because its both their first time to been in this situation  . The main reason her top inside lightly moved and both of them barely feel the touch of their skins and he said " I will reduce the pain slightly just sleep ".

" Oh " Nivya nodded  and closed her eyes and she feel better but it the same time it feels different while he touches her skin . She slowly slept .

After that Amol went out and called her sister to come home and told her about this situation.