Ch-10

Sidharth na kabhi feel kuch galat nhi hona diya and i was enjoying his care and love ...but keheta hai na ki khushian zada dair tak nhi reheti ...but kuch din aur bita but unn dino m ma or Sidharth bahot dur ho chuka tha har bat pa we use to fight ...sidharth ka behaviour ma change ana laga and ma vho notice kr rhi thi sab or fir vho gatiya raat jisna sab chinn liya sab!! Sid started sobbing ...

Rohan-baby..no tu muja bta puri baat ...shayad muja pata chal jaye kya hua tha ..rona nhi h ..chal bta

Sana-hmm..

Flashback ....
Sana-mom m room ma huu i want a nap !
Mom-ma neetu ka ghar ja rhi hu
Sana-hmm..
Ting tong..ting tong...
Sana opened the gate and their was no one out but she saw an envelop their ..she took it and went inside ..

In room
She opened it and was all shocked ..! Their were some pictures in which sidharth was half naked with a women in bedroom and he was not at all looking like he is faint ..he was in his senses ...

Sana started throwing the things here and their in anger and started crying badly ..and started shouting ..but then she thought she trust him ..he love her and will never do this to her!

After a while sidharth came back and he was shocked to see the house was all damaged and tge things were here and there ..sana was in a conner and soobing like a child..

Sid-sana ..kya hua (he was about to move to her but she stoped him)

Sana-yeh in pictures ma tu hai ??(sternly)

Sid-(saw the pictures but didn't utter a word...this was pissing sana more)

Sana(shouted)sidharth...bol

Sid lower his gaze (like he is guilty)
Sid-sana sorry...so sorry ..i ..i ..i carried away !!

Sana couldn't believe he can do this to her ...!
She started shouting and crying her lungs out..🥺
Sana-no no no u are lying bebu...!plz say it is a lie??say dammed say (shouting)
Sid -didn't said anything...
And suddenly his phone rang ..
The caller id was written the name sara ..
Sid take the call ...
And was about to move when sana said!!
Sana-sidharth agar tu gaya tho ma tera liya maar gaie or tera bacha. Bhi maar gaya ..tho soch la
Sid(after 3 minutes) ran out
San was shocked to see he didn't care about his child also..!
So she followed him on road and suddenly a car came and she meet with an accident...
After a while
She was sitting on hospital bed and sid came running in hospital!!
Sana was crying !!
Doctor came and put hand on sid's shoulder ...!
Doc-sorry for you child
Sid-(a tear escaped through his eyes)
Sid was going to enter in the room when sana said ....i m dead for uhh and my child is actually dead (started crying)don't u dare come in just take ur fuckking asss out!
Sid was sitting outside and he didn't knew when he slept their !!
When he woke up but sana was gone !!
After few days he was not able to find her..and he got the divorce papers !
Flashback endss...
Rohan-fir kya hua??
Sana-sidharth na sighn kr diya usna ek baar bhi muja contact nhi kiya or muja vho tho nhi pta ki usna muja cheat kiya hai ka nhi but usna uss raat muja nhi ussa chuna or mera baccha rohan(sobbing) mera bachha maar gaya maar gaya mera baccha!!!aaahhggghh no no no ...!aahnnahh!

Rohan-chup hoja plz sana ..mujhsa dekha nhi ja rha tuja aise(he started crying)plz sana plz chup ....acha aaga bta tho ..!!

Ma london chali gaie fir i came back after 1 year sidharth tried to meet me but i didn't want to ..and then i an here in front of u bollywood queen ...i love my work !! Or 12 years 12 years rohan yaha tak pochna ma laga and i m a successful independent women ! And then ab vikas asked me for an favour i use to meet him but from last 3 years i was not in touch with him..then I can't refuse to vikas ,because he is my piyush and he loves me as i m his sister and i love him as my brother after shehbaaz and uhh he is most important to me!

Rohan-hmm...ab so ja plz ❤️
Sana slept afer crying 😢

Rohan's pov
Muja kuch ajeeb lag rha hai sidharth na aise kiya sana na ussa cheat krna ka liya maaf kr diya tha but vho ussa isss liya naraz hai ki uss rat usna sana ko nhi uss sara ko chuna ....but who is this sara ?? Yrr yeh kya ho rha hai ..muja inka kuch krna hoga ..12 years are huge man ...kya couple hai yrr or bichari ka baccha ..i feel so bad for her she is going through so much 😢 i promise ab sab theek krka rahuga ma sana ..but muja pehela sid sa bhi baat krni hai !!