[M. Osamu] Save Me pt. 2

"Finally," Osamu muttered as his luggage was in sight. He quickly picked it up and walked towards the exit of the airport.

He then saw a friend of his, Nakamoto Yuta, waving his hand and signalled him to come.

"Have you waited long?" Osamu asked after they shared their greetings.

"Not really. Let's go?"

Osamu nodded as Yuta lead the way towards his car. His heart thumped as he looked at the unfamiliar surroundings.

"Hello, South Korea..."

~

"What makes you come here?" Yuta asked, his eyes glued to the semi-packed road ahead of him.

Osamu took his time to think before answering, "I have free time until the next two weeks, so it's like a short vacation?"

"Eyy, I'm sure it's more than that."

Osamu shrugged. "Well, my soulmate lives here."

Yuta hummed. "That one girl you told me years ago? You're still searching for her?"

"It's not like that, I am not thinking of coming here only to search for her," Osamu whined, feeling teased by the older, who has a smirk plastered on his lips.

"Anyways," Osamu cleared his throat. "I'm hungry, let's eat somewhere before going to the hotel."

"The nearest... How about we go to my friend's restaurant?"

Osamu shrugged. "I don't know anything, so you can choose wherever, I'm cool."

~

"Taeyong~" Yuta shouted right as he opened the door. Fortunately there's barely any people inside.

Osamu actually expected a large restaurant with extravagant ornaments to decorate it, but what's in front of him was a total opposite of it. It's minimalist but not boring, and has a cozy vibe to it. His lips curved upwards as he took a step inside and sat across Yuta.

"What would you like to order?"

It took Osamu a few minutes to place his order— he had to ask Yuta what's inside a certain dish and others, making him regret not doing any research before flying to the country.

The two then conversed while waiting for their orders. In the middle of the conversation, the door opened.

Osamu took a glance at the newcomer before his eyes enlarged. Yuta, who noticed the change in his friend's face, looked at the same direction.

"(F/n)?" the name that slipped out of Yuta's mouth shocked Osamu even more.

"Yuta! It's been a while!" she replied, then noticed another presence. "...Osamu?"

"Hello," he simply greeted, still in shock.

"You know each other?" Yuta asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yuta... she's the one, my soulmate," Osamu said while (F/n) was away. This time, Yuta was the one shocked; his eyes seemed like they were about to pop out.

"Wait, what? But—"

"Your order is here, enjoy!" Taeyong, the owner himself, placed their food on the table.

"We'll talk after we eat, okay?"

~

"Your friend is a really good cook," Osamu commented, completely satisfied with the bibimbap he ordered.

His eyes then lazily darted around the place, before they fixated at a certain spot, where he saw Taeyong and (F/n) talking. Then, he saw Taeyong nodding before (F/n) went upstairs.