My body was in overdrive, as I blushed and internally groaned, wishing the ground would swallow me whole. Alessandro made all my self-control fly out of the window, not to be found ever again. He brought out another side of me, one that I've never seen before.

"I-" I began, before hearing a crash from the bathroom Brooke was in. Snapping myself out from his trance, I broke away from his hold and rushed into the bathroom.

"Little one? Are you okay?" I asked, worry laced in my tone, shaking my head, getting all the thoughts from earlier out of my head.

"Oops," Brooke said with a guilty expression, "sorry mummy." I looked at her position, the floor around her covered in toiletries and all the other stuff on the counter top.

"I wanted to do it myself," She said, "like a big girl."

"Oh my sweet girl," I said in understanding, reassuring her it was alright as we picked up all the stuff on the floor, placing them neatly back on the counter top.

After Brooke and I cleaned ourselves up in the bathroom, I dressed her in a brown little dress with a dark brown circled patterns on it, pairing them with classic white sneakers. Adorable. For myself, I stuck to an everyday look; white v-neck tee-shirt with blue denim jeans with black sneakers. Brooke passed me her brush as I combed through her hair, getting rid of all the knots, tying her hair up into a simple ponytail, pulling out her baby hair for some volume.

"All done little one," I kissed her cheek, "you look beautiful

"All done little one," I kissed her cheek, "you look beautiful."

"Thanks mummy," she replied cheerfully.

I watched with a smile on my face as I followed her little figure out from the bathroom and back into the room. Brooke saw Alessandro on the phone, standing by the folding glass doors as she hugged his leg, looking up to him. I stood by the entrance of the room, leaning against the wall as I watched the exchange between them. Alessandro looked down at her lovingly, picking her up with his free arm, kissing her on her cheeks, making her giggle in delight.

Not wanting to disturb his phone call, I waited till he ended the call before making my presence known.

"When are we having the business meeting?" I asked.

"Actually," he said as he turned to face me, "I was just on the phone with him. Unfortunately he had a family emergency so we'll be meeting with him back in Australia next week."

"Oh, so are we heading back home now?" I asked, slightly disappointed.

"No," he said to my surprise, "since we are already here, we might as well enjoy the break."

"I have a lunch planned for us today anyways." He continued, "are you ready to go?"

I nodded my head as we headed out of the hotel and into the car he arranged. Alessandro opened the door for us as we slid inside, with him in tow. Brooke wanted to sit by the window so as to look out at the views as we drove, leaving me to sit beside Alessandro himself. As we sat in silence, my mind couldn't help but rewind the events from earlier. I wish Hannah was here with me, I needed her to snap me out of this mentality. But then again she was the same with Dante anyways.