Chapter 12

"What are they gossiping about me these day?"
Bbibbi - IU

The sunlight sneaks into the bedroom, casting its light on the person who is snuggling in his blanket. The birds are singing their songs, welcoming a new day. Suddenly, the quiet room is broken by the continuous ring of the phone. It's signaling a chain of notifications coming in. Then, the ringtone goes on, waking up the sleeping beauty. Fluke reaches his hand out of the warm blanket, searches for his phone on the bedside table. Once he got his target, he presses answer without looking at the caller.

"Hello?" Fluke greets, his voice a little hoarse.

"Good morning, Your Highness! Have you seen the news?" The other person speak up. It's Tina, the Director of Royal Public Affair. She handles all the press about the family, making sure the Royal Family is always in the positivity in the public eyes.

"No, I just woke up? What's up?"

"Well then, please read the news and give me a call back. I will wait for your directions." Tina curtly says, she is a straightforward woman.

Fluke hangs up the phone. He wants to close his eyes for a little more. However. judging on Tina's serious tone, he should check the news. The Second Prince sits up on his king size bed, he finally saw all the notifications. They are news mentioning about him. He opens one of the news, the bold headline say: "The Secret Relationship of the Second Prince and His Doctor."

There are few shots of him and Ohm leaving the party last night and even at Ohm's condo. Fluke no longer feel sleepy. There are numerous emotions coursing through him. Panic, anger, frustration,... He was sure the party was private. His security guards even drove around town a few times to cut loose of any unwanted paparazzi. In addition, all the people he knew always take the word "private" to heart. As Royals, they are always expose to the press. Therefore, when events were purposely private, the location and time would never be exposed to the press. So how did they get photographed last night?

Fluke opens up multiple other news outlets. The same pictures between Ohm and him show up. The headlines branching from "The Second Prince ditches Royal Boyfriends to date Doctor," "Doctor-in-Charge Seduced the Second Prince," or "Modern Cinderella: A Common Doctor and the Second Prince." All the news outlets seem to slander Ohm, saying how he used his opportunity and good look to seduce Fluke to move up in life. Fluke can't help but rolls his eyes. Does he look like a person who would fall for outer appearance?
(A/N: Yeah, you kinda did 😝)

He quickly pulls up his call log and presses call "My Bear." However, he only hears the "tit, tit" sound since the other side is busy. Who is Ohm speaking too? He tries to call a few more times but he hears the same sound again. Fluke decided to text Ohm to ask if he is alright. He sat for 2 minutes and still haven't hear anything from his boyfriend. He feels more frustrated when time passes. Fluke is used to these kind of news; however, he is worried about Ohm.

Brrrr~ Brrr~

Fluke quickly looks at his phone. It's the person he had been waiting for. "Ohm~"

"Good morning to you!" Ohm replies. His voice is calm like usual. This makes Fluke worried even more.

"Have you seen the news?" Fluke worriedly asks his boyfriend.

"I haven't honestly. But, I heard about it directly from my Director. I was on the phone with him just now."

"Oh gosh! What did he say?"

"I got fired."

"WHAT?" The Second Prince screams, training his voice so early in the morning.