Rock Lock:.....Yeah alright.

Everything fell silent as Nighteye has his head lowered,not letting anyone see his face. After a few tense seconds,Draco let out a sigh.

Draco:We should get started. There's a child in trouble. That's what important here. | Nighteye:*abruptly stands up* We must confirm the girl's location and take her into our protection as quickly as possible,using the most accurate data. I'm counting on your help,all of you.

Midoriya's mind once again played the scene of Eri running toward Chisaki,then disappearing into the darkness...\

After the meeting was over,The Big Three,Midoriya,Aeden,Kirishima and the others took a table as Midoriya and Mirio continue to hold grim faces.

Midoriya:If only I'd rescued her then,even if I have to use force,at least she'd be safe. | Kirishima:Oh man,so that's what happened that day? (growls) So frustrating! | Uraraka:We know you tried Deku...

Rock Lock:We don't know if this Chisaki bastard is turning her daughter's body into bullets and selling them on the black market...

The doors of the elevator open,and they all see Mr. Aizawa approaching them.

Mr. Aizawa:Is this a funeral or something? | Tsu:Mr. Aizawa,hello sir! | Mr. Aizawa:Call me Eraser Head outside of school. You know,it's just my luck. Before you got involved in this,I was going to recommend that your work studies be suspended. | Everyone:What?! | Kirishima:Why would you do that? | Eraser Head:You were listening that the League of Villains was involved,right? That changes things...

Midoriya's brows and expression deepens,to which Mr. Aizawa remembers Mirio's and Midoriya's words during the conference.

Eraser Head:Here's the deal. Midoriya...you still haven't proven I can trust you again.

Midoriya remembers the first day when they finally came to the new dorms on UA.

Mr. Aizawa:In order to regain our confidence,you'll need to obey every rule. I mean to the letter,be model students.

Eraser Head:Unfortunately,I'm positive that if I try to stop you now,you'll do something reckless and attempt to take things into your own hands. (he crouches down to Midoriya's level) So I'll watch you. If you're going to see this through,you need to be going the right way. Use your head. (he gently puts his fist over Midoriya's tie,to which is where his heart should be) You hear me,problem child?

Midoriya nods with renewed vigor.

Amajiki:Mirio,please,will you try to smile? | Hado:Hey hey,I know what'll help you! Just remember,regretting something and getting frowny doesn't change things! You know it? | Mirio:*sniffs* Yeah.

Eraser Head:I'll only say this once,in case it gives you a little peace of mind. Just because you didn't hold on to her this time,that doesn't mean you didn't give Eri hope. So keep looking forward. | Midoriya:Right! | Uraraka:Mr. Aizawa! | Aeden/Clyde:Eraser Head. | Eraser Head:Thank you. | Kirishima:I'm your man for the rest of my life,Eraser! | Eraser Head:Uh,not interested. | Kirishima:*bows* Sorry! | Clyde:*smiles* Hold it down a notch,Kirishima.

Amajiki:Mirio? | Mirio:*smiles* Yeah,I know. (stands up) Midoriya? Next time we'll definitely save her. | Midoriya:Right! No matter what!

Eraser head:Don't get too worked up about this. The Big Three are one thing,they're strong enough to hold their own out there with the pros,but the rest of you will be minimally involved. Asui,Uraraka,Kirishima,Clyde,Aeden,you didn't volunteer for this and are not obligated to participate. It's your call.

Uraraka:*stands up* Mr.-- I mean Eraser Head,after everything we just heard,I can't imagine not helping out sir! | Tsu:Yeah,if you're gonna let us be apart of this,I'd like to pitch in however I can!

Amajiki:The heroes asked you to be in that meeting. I don't think they wanted you guys there either if they didn't recognize your abilities. I mean,I've seen for myself that a first-year can shine much brighter than me. | Hado:Your gonna have to let that go at some point you know. | Kirishima:*punches his fists together* If I can use my power to help that girl even a little bit,then count me in Eraser Head!

Aeden:Even without my eyes,I'm determined to give my all to save this Eri. | Clyde:I agree. No one should have undergo that kind of trauma.

Eraser Head:*nods* As long as you all understand,our scope here is limited. For now,our only goal is to rescue Eri. We won't step any further than that. Given the recent altercation,neither the police nor Nighteye believe the League of Villains and Shie Hassaikai have formed a partnership,so the chances are relatively low,but the League will be involved in this raid. But if it turns out they're mistaken about that,and the League DOES end up putting up an appearance,you guys are out.

Everyone:Understood sir!

--Timeskip--

A few days has passed when we learned the truth. The pro heroes that had teamed up with Sir Nighteye were doing their best to pinpoint the location of Chisaki,Shie Hassaikai's Young Head and his daughter,Eri. Until they could,we were on standby,and we were under orders not to say anything about our work studies to anyone.

Midoriya and the others are back at school in Gym Gamma. Their training session today is to climb the cement wall without any use of their quirks. The first one to reach the top was Midoriya,following in 2nd place was Aeden.

Jiro:You can really tell who started their work studies huh. | Bakugo:They picked up some tricks while they were away from here. Hey! What have you guys been learning! Tell me! | Clyde:No. | Kirishima:Sorry,we can't!

Kirishima,Uraraka,Aeden,Asui,Clyde,everyone who was there for the conference would be part of the operation to save Eri. Everyone was pumped up to rescue her,but something was still weighing on me.

It didn't seem like a good time to ask Nighteye,since we were now forbidden to talk about our work studies,I couldn't bring it up with All Might either,and it's not something I can talk to the other students about. Eri's situation,the threat to All Might,it was almost too much for me.

Eri:ᴾˡᵉᵃˢᵉ...ᴾˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵍᵒ...

I knew I needed to focus and put everything I had into rescuing Eri,but,my mind felt so scattered. I was barely holding it together.

Todoroki:Midoriya,you're not gonna eat? | Midoriya:O-Of course I am! See? | Ida:Are you alright? | Todoroki:You've been acting edgy and depressed ever since you started your work study. | Midoriya:Oh,have I really?

Aeden was across Midoriya,but nothing about him showed any changes,even after knowing Eri. It seems like he was taking all of this better than Midoriya.

Ida:*to Midoriya* If you ever want to talk about anything,let me know. We're friends right?

Midoriya:Hey,if you ever want to talk about anything,let us know. We're friends,right?

Ida:That's what you said to me,remember? Back when we were heading off to our internships,and I was acting like a fool? (Midoriya started crying,tears falling from his innocent face and landing on to the food plate below,to which Ida exclaims in shock and began rapidly moving his arms like a robot) No,oh dear! | Todoroki:Midoriya? | Midoriya:*wipes his tears away,his voice tight from the rush of emotions* Sorry,it's ok. It's nothing.

I can't tell you what's going on,not yet,but,thank you Ida.

Midoriya grabs his bowl and quickly devoured his lunch.

Regret,sorrow,fear,all the feelings I've been trying to bury,began to overflow a little.

Midoriya:Heroes aren't suppose to cry! | Todoroki:I don't know. I figure the heroes cry when they need to,don't they? Here,you want half of my soba? | Ida:And I got extra beef stew. | Midoriya:Thanks you guys... | Clyde:*smiles* Green onions? | Aeden:Lemon peppered chicken? | Midoriya:Yeah,sure. | Todoroki:Wasabi? | Midoriya:*chuckles* Yeah.