-15-

Nayeon's Pov

After a fight with Jinyoung I saw a crying Mina laying on her bed. "Minari?" I asked and she wiped her tears before looking at me.

"Gwaenchana?" I asked and worriedly went to her. "It's nothing unnie" she answered. I sighed.

"Unnie seriously, it's nothing, you should go to sleep, I know Jinyoung oppa has been bothering your mind since yesterday" she said and smiled.

"I clearly remember me saying that to you 2 years ago" I told her and she smiled even though she was crying.

I was relieved for a moment because she smiled. "But seriously, what happened?" I asked and I saw how her mood changed.

"Me and Bambam broke up" she said broke down into tears, Damn.

I felt a pang of pain deep in me, "W-what?" I asked. So much for fucking promising me to never hurt Mina.

She cried and told me everything. "FUCK!" I cursed loudly and we heard the others rushing to our room.

Mina quickly covered herself and pretended to be sleeping, maybe to avoid questions.

Damn, how good is she at dodging and avoiding questions?

"Unnie! What happened?" Jihyo asked and I stood there. Bewildered on what i should say.

"Uhmm..... yeah i'm fine" I said. Jeongyeon eyed me suspiciously. Seriously this girl won't let anything slip her ears.

"We clearly heard you cursing" Jeongyeon said and I rolled my eyes. "Like the whole house heard you curse" Tzuyu said straightly.

Where the heck did she even learn how to be savage?  I swear the first time I saw her she was all shy and such.

Damn, she been hanging out with Mark oppa too much, i'll be surprised if they start dating *Insert Sarcasm*

"I saw a cockroach on my bed earlier" I said and pouted. "She's still a scaredy cat after all" Momo said and left the room.

"Unnie are you ok now?" Dahyun asked and I smiled sweetly while nodding. They then all left but Tzuyu stayed.

"So I guess you lied." she said and locked the door. "No i didn't" I said "Yeah tell that to me if I don't know that Mina unnie told you" she said.

I looked at her with shock. She knew? She fucking knew yet they hid it from us? 

"Damn, that guy deserves a beating right now" Tzuyu said and looked at Mina who dozed off to sleep.

"Let me be a lesson and don't date a dickhead" I said to Tzuyu and she smiled.

"Don't worry. He's not a dickhead" she said and my eyes widened again.

"Damn, since when did you even learn to hide stuffs away from us?" I asked.

"Ever since I found out that you guys are big blabber mouths?" She said in a Duh-Isn't-It-Obvious tone

"So tell me, who's 'HE'?" I asked. "No one" she answered and I pouted "come on~" I whined.

"Stop unnie, we better get prepared, you do know it's MAMA today right?" Tzuyu said and I once again widened my eyes.

"Damn! I totally forgot that it's today" I shouted and hurriedly prepared.

(Time SKip)

Those fucking glances from Him. why can't he leave me the fuck alone?

I've been so used that he's not there for me but then here he is. Trying to approach me.

Then another dickhead caught my eye. Bambam.

The guy who freakin' broke Mina's precious heart. And I swear to have a talk with him before this ends.

I told myself i'll be calm, i'll wait for the right time, but fuck. I found myself dragging Bambam when I saw him walking in the corridors.

"N-noona" he said. Maybe because I was gripping on his wrist too much.

"You promised me" I said as soon as we entered the vacant dance room but he only remained quiet. 

"Bam how could you stay quiet like this when I'm bursting out of anger?!" I shouted at him. He looked up and looked at me emotionlessly.

"Is this about Jinyoung hyung?" he suddenly asked and I felt triggered as well as taken aback. 

"W-why would you even add him in our conversation?" I asked maintaining my posture.

"Oh come on Noona! I know you're getting angry at me because it reminds you of him" He said and I felt guilty. 

"No! it isn't about him" I'm so dumb, lying to myself, I'm so weak, denying reality. "If it isn't about him then why?! Why get angry at me?!" he shouted. 

"Because you promised Bam! You promised, and what did I say? Prove to me and Mina that promises aren't meant to be broken!" I shouted and he remained silent. 

"You said you will hold her tight, you will love her right, you'll be by her side through everything, you said you'll handle every issue and bash together," I said and paused.

"you said you'll protect her, you said you won't hurt her, but what did you do? Because of a small rumor that wasn't even true, you broke her heart and soul, and I hate you for it" I said trying to be calm 

"Why are you being like this noona? I know I'm wrong but I'll find my own way to solve our problem, Noona it's our problem so I can't seem to understand why you're being like this" he said with complete confusion and I blew up 

"Because you're exactly like him"I said "See, I was right it's still about him"he said

 "You're both the same you promised and you broke it that's why I hate you both" I said and he looked up 

"Yeah I know you hate Jinyoung hyung but why noona? Why? I've known the issue between you two ever since but I still don't know why." He said 

"Because I love him"