love is love

WARNING THIS IS REALLY SHORT
If you don't like Incest, don't read

Btw: picture of sexy Dylan o brien on the side(;   you're Welcome (:<

Damien pov

I woke up in the middle of the night to the sounds of moaning and whimpering. It sounded like other came from Tyler's room...

Yes. I am in love with my twin brother, with his midnight blueberry eyes, that are different from my grey ones. With curiosity, I walked to his room Which was right beside mine, and peeked into his room only to see my brother all in his naked glory, grinding into his sheets.

   I froze when I heard him say someone's name. 'Damien'. Before I even knew what I was doing I was straddling Tyler and grinding our crotches together,  his eyes snapped open and after he recovered from shock, his dazzling blue eyes were dark with lust.

Tyler pov

I was awaken from my wet dream by extreme pleasure. I opened my eyes only to see Damien grinding on me.

I immediately pulled him down for a heated kiss, that quickly turned into a makeout session. I ran out of air, but Damien had other plans and started kissing my neck, once he found my swear spot above me collarbone, he attacked it. Sure to leave a hickey. I flipped us over and took his boxers off and instantly started sucking his d!ck. He was a moaning mess. "Ahh, ah, ah fuck Tyler! " I just smiled at the effect I had on him.

   Next thing I knew, Damien was saying "uh Tyler, s-stop, i-im about to-" then he spilled in my mouth. I swallowed and grinned at him. "Jesus Tyler, you have a magical mouth." He said breathlessly. "Look Damien, I love you, like more than a brother.. " I suddenly got really Nervous, and stared at h wearily. Damien just grinned from ear to ear, and kissed me with so much passion and love, it made me see stars.

    "I love you too Tyler. " I just smiled and snuggled up to him. "Don't you want some pleasure too?" He said. "Oh, trust me babe, there will be plenty of time for that, and more when mom and dad go out of town tomorrow. " I said with a wink. Damien just smiled, and said "Sweet! I've always wanted to fuck myself! " I scoffed, "What makes you think you'd top?" He just gave me that look that said 'really'. "Alright fine, you'd top. " I said grumpily.  He just smirked, "see" he said. "But only because I love you. " I added. "Ha, cheeky! Your lucky I love you." He commented. I just kissed him, "I know."

Ugh, I know this sucked, but I just wanted to give y'all something, it's short I know, no smut. Tear. Lol. Buut please Comment!!!!  Let me know how you feel so I can write more!

Feel free to message me requests guys! Please doo?!: *

Love youuu.

~Adrienne (:xoxo