02

Zonnique POV

I couldn't help but think... Everything started going down hill when Bahja left. My grades started slipping, I started hanging out with the wrong people , I moved out my parents house; just because Bahja left and I thought i couldn't live without her.

Bahja got accepted into Juilliard last year for an scholarship. Of course everyone was happy but I wasn't. Juilliard is 800 miles away from Atlanta. She was gonna be 800 miles from me. At the time me and Bahja were in a very lowkey relationship... we were just about to tell our parents but she was leaving. We tried the whole long distance thing and it just didn't work so we called a quits.

Every now and then she calls and checks in on me. She has a Boyfriend and is on the Dean's List. Im proud of her but I cant help but think about how life would have been if she didn't leave.

----------

TT Sham said Bahj is coming home for Bre's funeral. We haven't seen her since Christmas 8 months ago so I really cant wait to see her. I cant wait to hug her and smell her scent. Stop Zonnique!

Just then I got a text message...

Pinky😛💗: Hey can I stay in your apartment when I come home?

BlueDolphin🐬: You know the answer is yes dummy, lol.

Pinky😛💗: I love you so much ❤️see you tuesday.

I smiled when she said I love you so much.. but I didn't reply. I knew she meant it as a sister. Im actually glad she wants to stay here , I need her advice on something. Im thinking about leaving Atlanta ........ but where would I go?

----------------------------------------------

Next Chapter Will Be Longer , I Promise!