jj rolls his eyes and turns around to face john b. he goes on his little talk that olivia blocks out due to her tiredness. she'd do anything to lay in bed and sleep right now.

"like my old man said, you never ever trust cops." jj finishes off.

"your old man is an abusive liar." kiara furrows her eyebrows.

"fuck the police." pope speaks up after his coughing fit. "when was the last time the police helped us?"

"what are you going to the dark side now?" kiara looks at her friends.

"peterkin helped me. tried to at least." john b breaks up their bickering. "they need to know."

"i agree with john b." olivia pats his shoulder. "peterkin stuck up for my family a few times. she's a good person."

kiara gives the boy a nod as he got out of the car and made his way into the police department. he wanted to tell them everything that went down at the plane.

"i wonder if sarah's okay." olivia leans back against jj.

"i'm sure she is." the blonde caresses her hair gently. "we know she's on our side now."

"he's right." kiara agrees.

olivia closes her eyes and listens to jj's soft heartbeat. she just needed someone to tell her that everything is okay and jj was there to remind her that even though he wasn't sure himself.

minutes of silence pass by until the four heard screaming from outside. "kie start the car!"

kiara immediately starts the car right when john b gets in. the police aren't too far behind him and quickly ended up beside the car trying to pry the door open.

"go kie go!" the pogues yell at the girl in the front seat.

"what did you do?" kiara screams frantically.

the cop falls from the car when kiara swerves just a little. it was hard to ignore what just happened, but they did without a question, waiting for john b to speak up first.

    the group spent most of the night hiding from the cops under a small roof next to some building they didn't even know. the car fit perfectly right beside it where a small roof covers them. sirens constantly went in and out of the road in front of them.

"and still no arrest in the shooting of sherif susan peterkin. the state has sent out a report of a local interest, a juvenile from-"

kiara angrily shuts the radio off knowing exactly what the reporter was going to say. of course mr. cameron set john b up for her death.

"john b is pretty much a homeless sixteen year old boy right now, they won't even take us into consideration to hear what we have to say." jj pulls olivia closer to him when more sirens were heard from a distance.

"it's fine. sarah can always bail me out." john b let's out a loud sigh of frustration.

"it's not fine. you can't just get bailed out every time you go to jail. they think you murdered someone." olivia furrows her eyes in annoyance.

"you got a better idea, liv? cause i can't hide forever." john b glares at the girl in jj's arms.

"we have to get you off the island." jj sits up, throwing his cigarette out the window.

"the ferry, it's the only way." pope points to jj, agreeing with his plan.

"yeah, exit the station while you still can until the entire island is on lockdown."

olivia goes back to her house to pack some of her things. she didn't know when she'd be back with her family since she needed to help her friends out right now.

"why are you leaving?" noah walks into his sisters room. "you're seriously protecting john b?"

"yes i am!" olivia shoves an extra pair of clothes into her bag along with some snacks and extra essentials.

"why? you can't leave." noah walks up to olivia and grips onto her arm. "i'm not letting you leave."

olivia whips around, ripping her arm out of her brothers grip. "excuse me?"

"you're protecting a killer. who knows what he'd do to you." noah's facial expression softens. hearing the words on the radio really made him worried especially since john b is his sisters friend. "and that jj kid? i know you got something going on with him. he's going to take john b's side."

olivia sighs when she realizes he was only trying to protect her. "i'm friend with john b. plus jj and i, we're-"

"you're what?" noah questions when the girl cut herself off. "you're dating. aren't you?"

"i- noah it doesn't matter right now." she knew he'd throw a fit if she exposed her relationship with jj.

"of course. oh my god." noah laughs under his breath. "you're friends with a killer and dating a psychopath."

"shut the fuck up!" olivia yells.

"you're fucking crazy." noah shakes his head.

"you're the one who's friends with a killer! god you're so blind that you don't know how psycho rafe is!" olivia goes off, forgetting all about the bag she started packing.

"rafe? seriously? don't even bring him into this mess." noah's stupid smile drops when he heard his friends name.

"you seriously believe john b is a killer when you know how chaotic rafe's life is? rafe shot peterkin, not john b. he was there with a gun trying to protect ward. peterkin was going to arrest him, but rafe came out and shot her. you're so stupid." olivia grabs her bag, running out the door hoping her parents aren't there to stop her.

noah sits speechless on the edge of her bed. john b was never even close to his friend unlike rafe, but ward would be quick to blame john b for something his son did. after all he did know how chaotic rafe could get.