Legion's Influence

Start from the beginning

Courier: "You're not"

He raised a brow

Courier: "You wanted to kill me, you believed you could kill me, reality is, you will fail, you will die, you will scream as I hack off your limbs and force feed you your own organs for my entertainment. After that, I will kill her"

My words were met with silence, his fear showing, body tense, eyes narrowed, sweat pouring down his face. I could see it, He was afraid, his mind racing, his heart pumping, adrenaline coursing through his blood. He will die

Courier: "Before I kill you, tell me your name, so that I know what I'll carve into your flesh when I mount your head on my wall"

For a minute, he didn't answer, until he found his voice

???: "It's Overhaul"

I shook my head

Courier: "I want your real name"

I told

Overhaul: "Kai Chisaki"

As soon as his words reached my ears, he ran forward, taking off his gloves, once he was in arms reach I saw it, the glint in his eyes, thinking he won....... He didn't. Grabbing his right arm I twisted it with my left, moving quicker than he could think, my hand held onto his, an iron grip which forced him to stop his attack, pain can go a long way. Using my free hand, the fingers graced the handle of my favorite weapon, Blood-Nap. My fingers coiled around the brown handle of the blade and with a swift motion the blade slid out of its sheath and in Kai's elbow joint. What followed next was his scream and the spray of blood on the slightly rusted blade of the knife, the blood stained my hand and skin as I held Blood-Nap in a reverse grip. Twisting the blade brought forth more screams and blood as damage for being done not only to his flesh but also bone as the blade embedded itself into his fractured bone, cracking it. Not wasting time I used his damaged arm and swung him around so that I was behind him, bringing him down to the cold ground as I kicked his leg, my hand still gripping his arm. He was at my mercy, laying on the ground below me, as it should be, the weak should be culled, they don't deserve a place in the world of the strong. Pulling out Blood-Nap making him scream again and holstering it, my now free hand moved over to my side, grabbing a old tool and positioning it over his hand and squeezing the trigger.

*CLICK FFT*

Kai: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!"

The nail lodged itself into his hand, sticking it to the concrete as well as staining it red with his blood, doing the same to his other hand, earning another satisfying scream. Standing up and holstering my nail gun I calmly walked infront of him and kneeling down I saw how he looked up at me, fear and terror, smiling under my mask, my right hand moved over to where Blood-Nap was and gripped the blade, pulling it out I positioned it over the index finger of his left hand, the cold steel touched skin as blood was drawn from a minor cut, his gaze transfixed on the knife, his breathing heavy as well as fast and eyes dilated. Looking into his eyes and he into mine I saw his pleading look, I brought the knife down.

Kai: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

Was what followed, the sound of steel hitting concrete was drowned out by his screams of torment, the mask hid my smile as I moved onto his other fingers, leaving them detached from his palm, when I severed the last finger I heard him, breathing rapidly

Kai: "Please! P-Please! Stop! I-I'll leave! I'll leave Eri alone, just please stop!"

He tried to bargain, his desperateness showing clear

Courier: "I already told you that I don't care about her, all I care about teaching you what the Legion does to those who are weak"

Seeing the hope die in his eyes was priceless, Moving on to his other hand I separated his fingers as his screams reached the ears of those nearby, finishing with the removal I stood up, looking down at him as he stared at his fingerless hands, disbelief, shock and fear were swirling in his head. Sheathing Blood-Nap my hand found itself holding a different blade