Confusedd

|Private message between Ranbirkapoor and Aliabhatt|

Ranbirkapoor
Tell Alia? Me or Varun?

Aliabhatt
No Ranbir, sorry, I can't choose one! Both of you are special in your own ways......

RanbirKapoor
But, Varun is just taking my place in your life and heart!

Aliabhatt
No, Ranbir, stop blaming him, come on!

Ranbirkapoor
You are telling this to me? This clearly shows, that he matters more to you, and I have no place in your life.

Aliabhatt
What is wrong Ranbir? Why are you making this a big issue yaar?

Ranbirkapoor
I am making this a big issue, Alia? Huh?

Aliabhatt
Ranbir, he is just my best friend, and nothing more.....

Ranbirkapoor
Alia, please! Just tell me, Varun or Me?

Aliabhatt
I already said, I can't choose one from you both!

Ranbirkapoor
This clearly says, you choose Varun over me, and just can't say it to me!

Aliabhatt
Did I say that? No right? Then why are you telling all this?

Ranbirkapoor
You didn't say that, but clearly, you mean that! I understand you very well Alia.

Aliabhatt
Ranbir, if you really understand me, then you would also understand that, Varun is my best friend, and what he means to me! And also, what you mean to me.....

Ranbirkapoor
Alia, I understand what you mean, leave it! Now I don't want to talk more about this......

Aliabhatt
Umm! Okay, bye! But I want to tell you one thing, that both of you are equally important and special for me! So I can't chose one!

Ranbirkapoor
I am just giving you time, to think about this! But I want the answer to this question really soon, or I will understand that your answer is VARUN!

Aliabhatt
Ranbir, now only thing I can say is, you need to think about it more, and understand that it's not what you think, and also Varun is just my best friend! Even before I met you......

Ranbirkapoor
I want the answer to my question really soon, please! Bye

Aliabhatt
Bye!!

Hey guys! How was the part? What will Alia's answer be?
Stay tuned!

I hope you liked the chapter

Will update soon
Till then
Bye take care❤️