Chapter 12: The Sweet Sound Of Music

( Play the song when I say to.)

Being in a good mood, Charlie decided to host a karaoke party, which everyone was enthusiastic about. After everyone had sung their songs, Alastor was up on the stage last. Leaning into his microphone, Alastor snapped his fingers, making the lights dim as a red tinted spotlight shone down on a piano(Play the song above now). Sai-Rin felt glued to her spot as the music started up, and Alastor began to sing. Her heart fluttered as Alastor's voice lost its usual upbeat flair, and was replaced by a low, smooth, velvety tone as he began to sing in perfect French, his fingers dancing across the keys. As the song reached its crescendo, Sai-Rin couldn't stop the tears of awe from falling as Alastor's singing voice reached the highest notes, taking on a whole new strength and power that echoed through the speakers and touched the soul of everyone in the room.

She could've sworn Alastor was singing about her. She was the first to clap as the song came to a close. Alastor took a dramatic bow, and stepped off the stage. He walked over to Sai-Rin, and kneeling down, kissed her tears away. "Did you like the song, my Little Love?~" Alastor asked, his ruby red eyes shimmering in the darkness of the dimmed lights. Sai-Rin's only response was pressing her face into Alastor's chest, wrapping her arms around his middle, and sobbing, "I love you so much!"