🏳️‍🌈Love is Love🏳️‍🌈

Ashwin's POV:

Ashwin's POV:

"I missed you so much." I said to my little brother Rehan as I went and hugged him. Like I said, I actually missed him, so much that I was not able to control myself and so I came here, outside my parent's building to meet my kiddo. Rehan is someone who is very close to my heart, more than my parents are! I'm 22, he is 13. We have a wide age gap between us however it never spoiled relationship.

"Yeah. I missed you too." He replied slowly. There was a change in his tone and also in his behaviour, he was not the same Rehan who used to get so happy and excited to see me. I rarely visit here and that to even I miss my brother. Earlier when Rehan used to meet me, he used to dance because of happiness but today it was totally opposite, he was not even looking at me.

"Why don't you come home these days? Are you busy or avoiding me?" I asked trying to change the heavy tension between us. Rehan never avoided me, infact he always used to argue with mom and dad for not letting me come home. By asking whether he was avoiding me, I was trying to tease him however the reply he gave made me blank. Like every time he didn't got angry and fired back saying that he will never avoid me.

"Yeah, I'm little busy with studies."

"I will come some other day." He continued looking at the kids playing in the garden. What is wrong with him today? Did Mom and Dad told him something about me?

"Ok. What about Mom and Dad, how are they?" I asked. I know my parents hate me but I can't do that. I don't love them but that doesn't mean I hate them.

"They are happy. Why don't you come and see yourself?" He asked.

"I will come someday." I assured even though I knew it was never going to happen. My parents will never let it happen and now even I don't want to stay with someone who left me when I needed them the most.

"Promise?" Rehan asked extending his hand before me. His tone, his eyes, everything about him was challenging me to answer. Rehan never talked with me the way he was doing now. He is my little brother, someone I love the most. Talking with him gave me peace but today it was getting suffocated.