"I know Seb would love another child, he's always liked the idea of having a large family."

"Large?" Chloe nearly choked.

"In his Red Bull days he used to say about having five or six children...."

"Six?!" She spluttered.

"Well, obviously he'll have three soon so it's only another two or three. You'll be halfway there already." Britta laughed at Chloe's reaction, unfortunately for her she wasn't joking. "Ask him about it over dinner tonight, he'll tell you himself."

"I don't want to put any ideas into his head. I'd best go and get changed." Chloe turned to head upstairs and Britta giggled as she heard her muttering 'Six kids?' over and over again as she went.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We'll get out of your way." Heikki picked up his car key as Britta followed Seb's parents out of the door. He took a final look at Chloe, wearing a long, flowing cream maxi dress with a pink rose floral print on it and a ribbon loosely tied at the top of her bump, she looked radiant but slightly nervous.

"God I hope this will be at least half edible." She turned to peer at the pan containing tonight's dinner, spaghetti carbonara. "Does my hair look ok?"

"If it tastes as awesome as it smells, you'll be onto a winner and don't worry about your hair, you look fantastic." He smiled, admiring how her hair had been gathered, twisted and then clipped up. "Just remember, no tears."

"Yes yes, I know, Britta's already reminded me." She rolled her eyes but smiled. "God, anyone would think I've been a complete hormonal, emotional wreck during this pregnancy!" She joked, poking her tongue in her cheek afterwards.

"Tonight's about being happy, enjoying your food and enjoying your night together."

"Yeah, thanks for letting him having the night off the diet."

"You're welcome, he'll be making up for it tomorrow with an extended training session." He grinned evilly. "Anyway...." He made his way to the door. "Be happy and enjoy the time alone. Just don't still be enjoying it too loudly when we get back!" He winked. "See you later!" He stepped out and shut the door before she could answer and she turned to look back at the bomb site that was the kitchen. Knowing that Seb could be down at any moment, she opened the dishwasher and started loading it up with the dishes and utensils she'd used so far, then she grabbed a pack of wipes and started to wipe down the counter tops that she'd left messy.

"Someone's been busy." A voice stopped her before she could finish the first counter top and she turned to see her husband looking back at her. Wearing dark grey trousers and a black shirt, he looked ravishingly handsome and the twinkle in his eyes told her that he'd noticed what she'd organised for him.

"Yeah, I...." She stopped as he crossed the kitchen to get to her. The moment he was close to her she felt her knees weaken as the scent she loved so much on him filled her senses. "I..." She tried again as he reached out to place his hands on her hips, standing close enough that her bump was ever so slightly pressed against his firm torso.

"God, look at you." He whispered in awe, lifting a hand to let his fingertips glide lightly over cheek. "My beautiful girl, you look amazing." He kissed her forehead and then took a little look around them. "You've done all this for me?"

"I wanted to do something for your birthday." She felt a little shiver run down her spine as his fingers slipped to the back of her neck and he let his thumb rub softly behind her ear. "I'm sorry, I haven't quite finished cleaning up the....." She was stopped by his lips as they landed softly on hers, giving her a loving kiss that left her speechless when he pulled away.