Introducing, The Achievers

International University. The peek of successful jobs in the future. In this school, there lies the popular group. The Achievers. It is the most popular group in the whole school. You can just see these group in school every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. They were all busy in their careers but never misses any lessons with them having the best brains in the school.

Let's start with the introduction shall we?

Hae Rin. A.K.A Monique
She is a lead vocalist in a well known band. She had dark brown eyes and black hair. Her grades were straight A's no B's.

Jae Na. A.k.a Jane
She is an idol who got an angelic voice. Her name rang through every corners of the world. Just like Monique, their grades were all the same. Brown eyes, and black hair.

Si Chen aka Win Win
Also an Idol. He is the heartthrob of the school. Girls were falling head over heels on him. Hos grades were not as good as Jane and Monique but he is smart.

Yoongi aka Suga
Gangster and the Savage boy of thw school. He is an Idol in an international kpop group BTS. He had good grades and no one questions it.

Thomas Aka Tom
He is a popular actor playing the role of Spiderman. He was pretty handsome and girls were chasing him. His greats were as good as Yoongi and WinWin for some reason.

Maria Janine aka Gray
The popular nerd, cold hearted girl who sidelines as the CEO of the known company of Johnson Industries manufacturing weapons. And topped no 1 in sales in the whole world. She is a young billionaire. She also had the unusual higher grades in the whole school. She was known for Genius, Billionaire, Buisnessgirl, Philanthropist.

That was them. The young Achievers who got the whole school kneeling before them.