Abhi: seriously fuggii without interest itself you bought whole shop then what will you going to do now to bankrupt me before marriage itself... He shockingly asks...

Pragya about reply him but sarala stops him...

Sarala: pragya stop it don't argue like this to your future husband... Respect him... She scolds her while abhi smirks at her... She continues, maa don't hear her words we will do that like how we planned...

Dadi: then tomorrow megandi and sangeeth and day after tomorrow your haldi and marriage

Dadi: then tomorrow megandi and sangeeth and day after tomorrow your haldi and marriage... Are you all okey with this... abhi and purab hugs her while saying we love you Dadi...

They're doing this marriage as simple with closed relatives then they will conduct the reception as grand while inviting everyone...

Sarala: now we're leaving maa...

Abhi: why aunty you can stay with us even we will do all the rituals from here...

Purab: haa aunty it's a good idea even you all don't have to travel much

Dadi: how sweet of you both to your future sasurmaa... Abpu nods lovingly while Dadi twists their ears while saying I know what you both are planning... You both can't meet your bride untill marriage...

Abhi purab shouts in pain while prabul laughs hard...

In arrora mansion...

Pragya: maa today I will cook for everyone what say...

Bulbul: really you know to cook...

Pragya: Didi don't underestimate your chotti let's wait and watch... You're going to taste the world's best dish...

Saying this she runs to kitchen and start cook while sarala bulbul looks at her happily while they missed these days...