~Ꮎℕℰ~

Mr Moon stood in front of the amount of students and assigned them to the two buses „okay Idiots, please go on the bus that I assigned to you, on site you will see the notes with your names and roommates at your rooms, i wish you a nice journey"
Hyunjin got on the bus with his airpods in the ear. He handed in his travel bag and was about to sit on a window seat, but someone else was faster. Then Hyunjin flinched and said a little shook "Oh heyyy I hope you're comfortable with laying on my legs...". Jeongin ran into Hyunjin because he wanted a window seat so bad but he didn't saw Hyunjin just walking to this specific seat. "Oh- Eh- I- I'm-m Sr-ry-" Jeongin said, stood up and walked a meter before his mind switched and said "Ouh- uhm- nice hair tho.... this blonde suites you- I don't know you but- it suites you!" .Before Jeongin could go away Hyunjin shouted "Oh hey!-" Jeongin stopped and turned slowly to Hyunjin "Don't go haha I mean thank you- Uhm maybe you wanna have the seat next to me?...I think... your hair is nice too..."

Yes, this Hyunjin here is a kind of "open and louder person that just don't care" x

Hyunjin was looking out of the window and went trough his hair while he was looking back at Jeongins eyes. While Hyunjin was thinking about how beautiful Jeongins eyes were he stopped his thougt with shooking his head a little bit. Jeongin seem a little bit unsettled but chose to nod with a little smile and took the seat next to him. Hyunjin was sure about the fact that he heard a little soft "thank you" but was too unsure about that to reply. They both just watched the landscapes until they've arrived.

~Meanwhile in the other bus~

Seungmin, another student there, just took a normal seat somewhere in the other bus and arrived ten minutes later. Because there weren't two specific people talking in the middle of the path.
He took his bag and was the first person who got out of the bus. Then he took his suitcase and walked into the house where he was looking for his room.
He didn't knew with which people he would have to share the room-
He saw his room at the end of the left corridor on the right side. After that he saw the notes with two other names on it "Oh, ok... Hwang Hyunjin... and ... Yang Jeongin?... Hm I hope there're not annoying-" he said.
Seungmin was a little tired. He opened the door and saw a loft bed "Uh woooww" he shouted. He put his suitcase and bag next to the shelf there and ran to the loft bed where he took the upper one.
After a while he was awakened by a big and loud bang.

>>Hyunjin and Jeongin perspective<<

They both arrived too and decided to search for their rooms together. Both were talking to each other while they were looking at each note for their names. Hyunjin -meanwhile annoyed because they both didn't found the rooms yet- "Aiish where is the damn room?! Why couldn't they just give us the note before we got into the bus..." he said. Joengin looked at him while he said "Hm I don't knowww but look there are a few rooms where we haven't looked yet!"
Hyunjin nods his head and smiled softly at the smaller guy.
After five minutes Hyunjin thought he just saw his name "Oh hell finally! I think I found my room-" he ran to the door and saw the notes "Heyy, Jeongin? I think we're roommates now haha" he screamed to Joengin and went trough his hair again while he was walking slowly to his new roommate. Jeongin was a little bit nervous about the fact that he had to sleep in o n e room with this -in his opinion- very good looking guy. But he didn't let his nervousness show and said "Oh- real- ly... That's cool". He thought- but Hyunjin seem to knew that he was nervous and lough at him.
"I like you haha you're cute" Hyunjin was loughing again but not that loud. And then he fell...