~

Y/n pov

My name is kim y/n i'm 20 years old and i have huge crush on my hot professor his name is park jimin and he is 24 years old you could say that he is 4 years older than me.actually i have started going to the university recently and today when i was getting ready to head towards university i decided to wear black short skirt and black crop top with heels for my professor[jimin] sexy for him.

i enter the class and sit beside my friend sana[she not the member of twice just a random name] "hello sana"i said ''hello y/n but can you tell me what period is right now?''sana said while having a smrik on her face.''oh right now it's my hot professor period'' i said while smriking back back on her.then the bell rang.

My hot professor enter the class he was looking so hot today in that black tight jeans and white shirt.i can't take my eyes off while he is teaching the class.
Author:i know he looking hot and sexy right now
Y/n:stupid bitch and let me enjoy the view of him 😡
Author:i think you know me very well😏
Y/n:author nim please continue 🥺
Author:takes better😒

So back to the story sorry for the some crazy things

I can't focus what he is teaching i can't control myself but having some imagines in my mind of his sexy looks which made me bite and lick my lips continously.

Jimin pov

When i enter the class and start teaching.i saw y/n is looking at me while bitting and licking her lips and idea pop in my mind"miss y/n" i said while walking towards her "yes professor" i said "can you please tell me what i have just teach right now?" I said while raising my eyebrow."p-professor  I'm s-sorry-y she said and put her head low.

Y/n pov
I got shocked when he yelled at me "you are not paying attention what I'm teaching you are going to have detention after the class miss y/n"he said(lol this university have detention😅)
"But professor" i said "no buts miss y/n"he said and walk towards the black board.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_______________________________________
Please tell how is it?
Pleasè vote and support me

Comment it give me motivation 🥺

I purple you guys💜