"Whoever did this know what they were doing, broken ribs puncturing the lungs causing them to fill up. Their deaths was a slow and painful, claw marks against their necks to cause them to panic only to inflate the damage to their lungs. It seemed as if they only wanted to see them die suffering." Nirmala's words fell heavily on the group, Rani was no longer angry, rather, she was infuriated that she would rip the head off of who could have done this. Murdering was one thing but making them suffer as well was crossing any kind of morality.

Simba and Nala overheard the four talking about what they had discovered, discomforted by this news that someone from the Outlands with such method of killing was walking around free and they have currently no clue who or what they were up against.

Nala questioned to herself in silenced if her son, Kion who apparently now go by the name of Tau would have any ideas who this was. She looked over towards the Outlands where she was to expect Tau to be, questioning if she should race over into there and find him.

Simba took notice of his mate's gaze into the Outlands, "What are you thinking about?" he asked her concerning.

Looking over at him worryingly, "I just thought that maybe Tau would know anything about this." She said, though her tone was stern, there was a hint of depression at the mention of his name. He then went and turned his attention towards the Outlands, thinking that maybe that was the only hope they had at finding any clue.

Rani's group caught wind of what Nala had just said, meeting up next to the two, "Tau?" she asked confused at this. Both royals looking over at her realizing that they wouldn't have an idea of what they said.

Nala looked conflicted on what to explain, as the matter was unusual in of itself, "He lives in the Outlands, and apparently helps keep others from coming to the Pridelands." A moment pause, "And our son, Kion."

Rani looked questionable at this information, why would their son know? Why did he live in the Outlands where she heard those that refused to follow the Circle of Life inhabit? And what of the name Tau if he is named Kion? She was getting ready to ask before a familiar panic scream came flying through the air in the form of a blue hornbill.

"Zazu? What's the matter now?" Simba asked the hornbill who looked as if he had just run a marathon.

"Hi-...H-....Hye-..." the hornbill struggled to speak between large gaps of breath, his wing resting over his chest where his lungs are to be, feeling as if they were ready to burst any moment now. His eyes bulged wide as if he had witnessed a life threatening experienced which only brought more worried to the royal couple.

"Relax and tell us what happened." Nala giving a comforting tone to the frightened hornbill.

He gave a final breath before composing himself, "Hyena, at Pride Rock!" he shouted in fear. This news brought dread to the current matter, were the two incident related? In any case, they had to give up the idea of going to the Outlands to find Tau and solve the current problem.

"Let's go!" Simba called out as he and Nala raced towards the direction of Pride Rock, Rani and her group following behind. Zazu was laying on the ground, struggling to find any strength to raise his wings, feeling as if they were made out of lead.

The couple grew worried, with this dangerous threat not only on the loose, but their daughter remained at Pride Rock with her friends where this hyena apparently is at. Not having a clue who it was, they had met hyenas that Tau assured them that was harmless, but they had also had a run in with some hyenas that lived up to Simba's expectation of them. And there was a good chance that this hyena was just as dangerous, especially with Zazu's current state.