A new journey

Kions POV
Dad woke me up in the middle of the night "wha what's going on" he nudged me towards the entrance "do we have to go right now" I asked him he nodded I sighed and gave her a quick kiss on the neck.

To my surprise she woke up "is it time for us to go confront scar" she asked with a yawn I couldn't help it but think it was cute.

I frowned "I am, not you y/n" I told her she looked away from me and put her head down "I hate you kion" I smirked "I love you too" I told her proudly.

I started to walk off when y/n went back to sleep I smiled at her and walked off "dad, do we have to leave y/n here all alone" I asked dad.

He sighed "unfortunately yes we need all the help we can get and janja already explained too you how to defeat scar" I sighed and nodded

Later kions POV

"I forgive you scar, but that's not up to me that's up too the lions of the past" i said the first part with hesitation as the spirits of the lions of the past appeared and it started raining.

As we were making our way back to the pridelands "guys has the smoke cleared up yet I can Barley see it's all blurry" bunga nodded "yes it cleared up long time ago" ono looked down.

"Hmm that's" anga intrupted ono "I mean you did inhale lots of smoke" onos eyes widened "and volcanic fumes is called bog and It can be really poisoness, common knowledge really" he told us.

I walked up to a rock to get their attention "hello outlanders it has came to my attention that there is no food or anything here, but if you work together you could manage too get food down here it could be livable here" and janja stepped up.

"The outlands needs a ruler too keep the peace" and one of the crocs inturuped "who will you? Bad idea" janja chuckled.

"Nope I'm not that dumb, it should be jasiri she has put peace first ever since I met her" the jackals nodded "we anounce jasiri ruler of the outlands" she walked up no one had a problem with her and we all went our separate ways.

As we got back to the pridelands I told the guard and dad mom and kiara for no one to come into the lair because me and y/n will be busy.

As I walked into the lair y/n's ear twitched "who's there?" Y/n growled "wow i never knew you could be that scary jeez" she turned around.

"Oh hey kion" she told me with a smile "you look bored y/n how about we do something" I told her with a smirk.

"Like what" she said curious I licked my lips as got on top of her and stood...

Later y/n POV

I woke up panting after what me and kion did last night he was sitting next to me "y/n I'm going on a journey to the tree of life" that name was familiar to me it was one of the nicest places I went to and I was offered a home and to marry a cub named baliyo but I refused good thing I did.

"Oh I know that place I went there when I was on my own" he smirked devilishly "I think we should be expecting twins after last night" I growled "shut up" I told him.

Later

As kion and the guard was leaving kion invited so many animals were there too say their goodbyes and so "we're on a new adventure" kion nodded and we exchanged a kiss and so we were off.

Writer POV

Little did kion and y/n know this journey would now not just be a journey for healing anymore since kion met y/n this will be a test for their love or will kion trade y/n for rani but hey that's just a theory a show theory thanks for reading.

Btw I was in utah with my family so I couldn't update.