USJ

Izuku sat at his normal lunch table, still low key freaking out over being class president, he knew he wasn't qualified, he was the opposite of qualified. He was pulled from his thoughts from the sounds of an alarm, And the the panicking teenagers that soon followed.

Izuku in short, was at a lost at what to do, nothing in his training covered panicking people, or really any kind of people in general, so he just kind of sat there awkwardly.

Tenya on the other hand jumped into action, Having Ochaco use her quirk on him he yelled at the students as he flew over head, calming them down as the only issue was press.

As soon as that Fiasco was over he talked to Aizawa, and stepped down as class president making Tenya the new class president and Momo the vice president, something that shocked the both of them when Aizawa announced it at the end of the day.

The next day, Izuku sat in the bus his hero uniform on, and a duffle bag carrying most of his weapons on his lap, he was seated next to Kirishima, as he half listened to the orders Tenya was giving.

As the group of kids entered USJ, they were greeted by a hero in a suit similar to a space suit, Izuku recognized her as thirteen, but stayed silent, It was Ochaco Uraraka that began to fangirl about the hero.

Izuku began to arm himself, emptying his Dufflebag, as he put his weapons and various gadgets away on his body, he began to hear people begin to ask "what's that?" He stood up as he put the last piece of equipment on, which was his eye piece.

He noticed a Purple Portal appeared, he heard Aizawa tell the group to get out side when he watched as an army of thugs began to walk out of the portal, soon enough the portal closed, and the mist around the portal revealed itself to he a man made of mist, "Hello students, we are the league of Villains. Were here to kill the Symbol of peace." And just like that, students began to fall through portals appearing beneath them, including Izuku.

The next thing he knew he was in the sky above a large lake with a wooden boat in the middle, he quickly hit the water, he soon saw a shark like Villain swimming toward him, he reached for one of his knives when he felt something wrap around him, he then was pulled from the water and onto the boat, he then realized that it was the frog girl from his class that he didn't know the name of. "Thanks" she nodded in reply, "I'm Midoriya, Izuku."
"I know, I'm asui,tsuyu but please just call me Tsuyu." "Alright, Tsuyu." Izuku looked around and saw they were surrounded by villains, he looked at how far they were from the beach and began to think of a plan.

Tsuyu watched him ponder something before asking her if she would be able to jump to the beach, "I might be able to by myself but I don't know if I could with the both if us." "It will just be you." "What do you mean? Are you stay-?" She was cut off by him sprinting to the opposite end of the ship and diving into the water "What hell?!"
She watched the villains all begin to swim toward him and she took a deep breath before jumping the farthest distance she had ever managed, which she ended with a roll on to the beach, she turned around and her heart sunk, as she saw a cloud of crimson red in the water "No Midoriya!"

Then she saw him, jump out of the water, she saw him tap his boots and then land on the water, she watched as he ran over the water to the other side of the lake, dodging and kicking villains as they tried to attack him, leaving her utterly confused at how the quirkless kid in her class ran on water.

Izuku stood on the boat, knowing his plan was stupid, but he couldn't think of anything else, so he began to Sprint going into a dive, he pulled out one of his knives and began to swim away, he felt a hand on his ankle pulling him down, turning he saw all the villains coming for him, he saw a villain with Gills holding onto his leg, so he stabbed their hand causing them to let him go, he continued swimming up, as the shark villain came for him again, he slashed at its face cutting it, he then used them at a surface to propel himself from as he jumped from the water, sheathing his knife, he turned on his water walking feature of his boots, he landed on the water and almost fell due to the wobblyness, but he was standing on the water "Cool!, I fucking love the support department." He then began to run, Slowly gaining his water feet, learning to run efficiently on the water, villains began to jump out of the water to attack him, as he began to dodge and kick them away he soon arrived to beach, and turned off the water walking feature. He turned and saw Tsuyu watching he waved at her, and motioned for her to go on as he turned and began to run in the opposite direction.