✾ 12. ʙʟᴏᴏᴍ

Start from the beginning

"I judged Ubuyashiki to be a normal human. But he was a complete nut job. I figured he was planning something, but not something of this scale," Muzan muttered out and [name] noticed how his regeneration was delayed.

"He made the explosion even more deadly by adding spike traps into it, to delay your regeneration, Muzan-sama," she whispered out and Muzan couldn't help but gently caress [name]'s face.

"Which means there's still something coming. Ubusyahiki still has something up his sleeve after this. Human presence are coming closer. Most likely Hashiras. But that's not all, there's something different. That shithead used himself as a decoy," he muttered out and [name] noticed how some ball-like seeds were floating about.

"Blood Demon Technique, Flesh seed," and Muzan's eyes widened as spikes pierced right through his and [name]'s body. He watched as [name] struggled, having dealt with a heavy blow for the first time.

"Absorb them, [name]. There wouldn't be a problem!" he yelled out and [name] started to absorb it, only to feel someone's arm going right past her.

"Tamayo! Why are you here," and his eyes widened as [name]'s body started to fall apart right in front of him. His hands quickly reached out, trying to grab hold of her, only to watch as her body splits and she fell to the ground.

"[NAME]!" he yelled out, enraged that [name] was disappearing right before his eyes.

"These blood demon spikes belonged to the man who got turned into a demon in Asakusa. You absorbed my fist, Muzan. And so did [name], which is why she is dying right now. Do you have any idea what's inside it? A drug to turn demons back into humans. So? Is it working?"

"You shouldn't be able to..."

"Oh, but I have done it! The situations completely changed. Thought it would have been impossible for me alone," and Muzan grabbed hold of Tamayo's head tightly in his hands.

Anger and hatred boiling within his body as he looked at [name]'s body that wasn't regenerating against the ground that was still on fire.

"You are one stubborn woman, Tamayo. And your hatred towards me is unjust. Who killed your husband and kids? Was it me? Not at all. Nobody but you. You ate them all up. And you sure have the guts to be doing that to [name] too..." he whispered out.

"If I  knew that would happen, I wouldn't have become a demon! All I wanted was to not die from my disease! I just wanted to see my kids grow up!" and Muzan started to plunge his thumb into her eye.

"Then you killed a whole bunch of humans after that. Was that all an illusion too? I noticed you had a lot of fun eating those humans," he whispered out as he started to crush her head.

"That's right. I killed many people after falling into the depths of despair. So to pay for my sins, YOU AND I ARE DYING RIGHT HERE! HIMEJIMA-SAN! DO IT, PLEASE!" and Muzan's eyes widened at Himejima who came swinging his spiked ball.

Only to be stopped.

"What a pathetic excuse in targeting Muzan-sama," a voice whispered out and Himejima's eyes widened at the flower vines that were holding tightly against his spiked ball.

"Hey, Tamayo was it?" and Muzan watched as [name] slowly stood up and her body regenerated soon enough. He watched as she licked her wound where it was dripping with her blood.

"I think it's safe to say that... Your medicine does not affect me," [name] whispered out as she looked at Tamayo whose eye could only widen as [name] had on a smile.

"You caused me to bloom, I won't be responsible for any deaths that are going to occur here," [name] whispered out as she used her flower vines and threw Himejima's spiked ball away.