"Look, we're not here to fight. We just want to talk." The bullies laughed. Dorneget saw his opening and fled the gym, running as if his life depended on it.

"Come on, Tony. We beat up chumps like him." Sacks took a step forward. Tony didn't back down. Langer was evil eyeing Tim. Tony was somewhat uneasy about bringing Tim into all this. Tim was one of the geeks in the school, just like Jimmy, just like Dorneget. Tony wanted to stop this before they came near either him or Abby.

"You gotta stop this, Slacks. Nobody else needs to get hurt. You two need to grow up." The boys laughed, Sacks took another step forward. He was right in Tony's face.

"Or you'll do what?" Sacks grinned. Tony was about to say something when a foot came through the two of them and crashed into Sacks' gut. Sending him to the ground. Langer went over and tried to help him up, which was actually making things worse. Tony and Tim looked behind them to see Ziva standing there with a smirk on her face. Tony smiled at her, she looked his way and gave him a slight nod. Tony's smile somewhat left his face and he turned away from her, facing the bullies who were still on the ground.

"Come near Palmer, Dorneget, or anybody else and we're coming for you." The boys finally stood up and ran off the other side of the gym. Tim gave Tony a pat on the back and went to get his backpack. He walked out with a smile and wave, directed at him and at Ziva. Tony turned around to see Ziva still standing there. She was looking around at the players warming up. Tony took a small step closer to her.

"Thank you..for helping. You didn't have to do that." She actually took the step closer to him this time.

"I remembered what you said at lunch and figured I would come and help." Tony smiled.

"That was one mean kick. Are you like a ninja or something?" Ziva let out a small laugh.

"You could say that." She looked up into his eyes and she couldn't help his earlier words run through her head. She felt he was telling her the truth earlier, she felt she could try to trust him. She still couldn't get over that wrench earlier. She was glad the school day was over. Now she could go home to her mother, finish putting away things from boxes, and eat dinner.

"I better get home. It has been a long day and we still have things to unpack. I will see you tomorrow." She turned to leave when Tony finally spoke up.

"I could drive you home. It's dark out and now I know you can handle yourself, but I can give you a ride. My house is down that way." Ziva bit her lip, something Tony found memorizing.

"I do not know Tony. I am still not sure..."

"There's nothing to it. Just a ride home." She looked in his eyes, considering her options. Her feet were already killing her, but even though Tony seemed that he was honest, she wasn't too sure about him, but she agreed in the end anyway.

They both made their way to his car. Tony opened the door for her and she gave him a slight smile and climbed in. Tony went around to his side of the car and hopped in. He turned the key and the engine roared to life. They set off towards her house and turned the radio on. They rode in silence as Tony didn't want to upset her further and Ziva didn't know what to say to him. They pulled into her driveway not even 10 minutes later. He got out before she could and opened her door for her. She slightly smiled at this action. Abby had come up to her earlier and they talked in the hallway after school ended. She talked all about how Tony was such a cool guy and how much he had talked about her in the last two days. She decided she would give him another chance.

He walked her to her door and was about to leave when Ziva put her hand on his shoulder.

"Would you like to come in?" He looked at her with shock in his eyes. After all that happened today, she was inviting him into her home? He thought over it for a second. Now that he knew she was a ninja was she going to kill him? After a few seconds of silence, he agreed with a nod of his head.