"Happy birthday Johnny." I say giving him a hug and a kiss.

"Thank you Beth, this is amazing. Did you do it all yourself?" He asked.

"I had a little help from Talia but I did most of it yeah." I said with a smile.

"God I love you so much." He says as he gives me another kiss.

"Blow the candles out!" Talia says excited.

"Will you help me?" He asks her. She nods her head then he picks her up. "1, 2, 3!" They blow them all out and he puts her back down on the floor.

"We'll do presents later as I still have to wrap some, I was up until 11 last night doing the cake. Then I woke up at 5 this morning to finish decorating." I say as we all sit down.

"You must be exhausted! Please have a break for the rest of the day, I don't want you over working yourself." He says comforting me.

"Okay, only because it's your birthday though." I give a small laugh. He opens his cards and then we tuck into our breakfast, I manage to clear my plate for the first time in months but the other two are struggling.

"That was lovely Beth thank you so much, I'm very full so I might have to have a lie down." Johnny says leaning back in his chair.

"Give me your plates and I'll wash them up, you two go lie down on the sofa and I'll be in there in a minute." I say as I pick up their plates and put them by the sink. They both get up and head out the kitchen then go into the living room. I wash up their plates and clean the table then joined them in the living room. They were snuggled up on the sofa watching an episode of horrible histories so I grabbed a blanket and sat down next to them putting the blanket over us. Johnny put his arm round me so I leaned into him and he kissed my head. As the episode ends I check the time then get up and grab another card I had hidden, I go back into the living room and give Johnny the card.

"What's this?" He asked.

"Open it and find out." I say.

He opens it up and reads it out loud.

"Here's a little gift from me, I hope you boys have fun :)"

"I though you, Adam and your dad could have a day out for your birthday. I thought it would be a nice day out for you three as you haven't had time alone recently so I got you tickets for go karting." I say with a smile.

"Aww thank you so much, I'm sure we'll have a great time. You're amazing." He says as he hugs me.

"Now go get changed! They'll be here soon." I say as I pat his back lightly.

He jumps up and heads upstairs. A few minutes later he comes back down wearing a shortsleeved red top and some white shorts.

"Ooh you look good." I say jumping up to give him a kiss.

"Thank you, not as good as you do though." He says with a smile.

Suddenly the doorbell goes so we head to the door to see who it is, Johnny opens the door to see Adam and Martin standing there.

"Happy birthday Pissface." Adam says as he gives Johnny a hug.

"Alright Pusface." He says.

"Happy Birthday Bambino." Martin says giving him a hug.

"Thanks dad."

"Hello Beth." Martin says entering.

"Hi Martin, so are you excited for your day out?" I ask.

"Yes, I've been trapped in hell with Anna. Pregnancy has really changed her and it's not good." Adam says looking a bit fed up.

"Well the most you can do is try support her through the pregnancy, it's not easy but you'll have to deal with it." I say leaning on the doorframe.