"He's perfectly safe. No need to worry." The nurse reassures.

"Okay. Thank you." You smile, and walk out the door.

...

An hour later you finish cleaning out the blood on the car seats and drive back to the hospital just in time when they finish, before you arrive you stop to get some food in case he may be hungry. You both haven't had breakfast after all.

You arrive at the hospital and wait in the lobby for the nurses to come back and tell you it's okay to see him.

The door opens and the nurse comes in to see you.

"Hey, he just woke up a few minutes ago, he's been asking for you." The nurse says.

"Oh, okay, I brought some food and stuff for him." You said standing up and following the nurse.

You follow the nurse into his assigned soon, and she opens the door for you. There you see Inosuke lying on the bed his arm is all patched up, and he looks so tired.

"He may be a bit woozy cause we had to give him sleeping gas during the procedure." The nurse says.

"That's fine." You smile, as you sit down in the chair next to Inosuke.

The nurse walks out, and as soon as she does, you tap on Inosuke's nose. His eyes open slightly, and he groans and grabs your hand with his good arm.

"Hey sleepy head, how was the surgery?" You smile.

"...fine.. tired.." he groans.

"Did you dream anything?" You say.

"...you.." he mumbles, closing his eyes again.

"You dreamt of me? Aww what was it?" You laugh.

"You were on a dinasour." Inosuke smirks, sleepily.

You blink.

"PFFT- okay not what I was expecting but okay silly!" You giggle.

"Where are we?" Inosuke grumbles.

"Hospital, you passed out mid drive, so I called the ambulance and they helped." You say.

"Mm." He sighs.

"I got you some food, here." You say helping him sit up.

You lay out the little foldable table infront of him and plop the food for him on the table. He opens it and starts eating.

He looks so emotionless, he must be so tired, poor guy. He's so tired his eyelids started closing as he was eating, and he started to slump back down on the bed.

"Hey! Hey! Don't fall asleep with food in your mouth! Swallow it first, you don't have to eat right now if your tired!" You laugh. Stroking his back.

His eyes open a little and he swallows, and stares at you blankly. He's adorable when he's tired, you're smiling so much your cheeks are red.