Chapter 1

It was your average day in Big Hit trainees and idols were doing practices while managers and assistants got ready for comebacks. That was until Namjoon came and started ordering people around not allowing them to finish their plans. " I TOLD YOU TO GIVE ME A CAPRI SUN ARE YOU STUPID OR WHAT." Yelled Namjoon at one of the staff, he had come to talk to his dad about not having money to spend even though he gets about 10k a month so he started making his way to his dad's office. Namjoon finally made it and didn't even bother knocking he entered as he was about to start complaining he noticed six other males and a manager in the room but he didn't care he just wants his money to spend. So he began "I don't have money give me some." Namjoon finished the other six looked shocked seeing someone talk to their boss like that was disrespectful not knowing that he was their boss's son. "Namjoon, please knock when you're about to enter anyways I want you to meet these six guys from now on your going to work with them so please treat them kindly as your about to debut with them as well," said Bang Si-Hyuk. "What I don't want to work with these losers" Namjoon replied the other guys just stood there quietly not liking the idea of this guy joining the group as he was a stuck up. After a lot of bickering between Bang Si-Hyuk and his son they calmed down and finally agreed.

It was finally the day when the boy's debut Namjoon still didn't talk to the boys unless it was about work while the rest had grown close to each other. They had debuted with Mikrokosmos and it was a big hit instantly everyone loved the song and it began trending, but back to the boys, Namjoon wasn't too happy when he heard he had to move in with the other guys especially since he was not used to sharing his home with others since he was the only person since his childhood to be living most of his life by himself. 

 Ever since his childhood, his parents were always out of the house he never really got to see them since they were too busy with their jobs so Namjoon was used to being alone in a huge house. So hearing that he has to live with people didn't sound fun to him but he knew it was useless to argue about with his dad since they already moved his belongings into the new place where he was going to stay. Namjoon started making his way towards the six guys. He began "Show me where we're staying," Yoongi and the others looked annoyed they can't believe they have to live with a guy like that. They all started walking out of the building and heading to the van. That's when Namjoon spoke "I don't want to go into that disgusting van," the others were now getting pissed that Namjoon had something to say all the time," Hoseok trying his best to not get angry said, "well how do you plan to get to the place if you have no one to drive you and no directions to the place". "Easy I take one of you with me" and with that, he grabbed Hoseok's arm and started walking up to one of the staff to tell them to take them to the new place. The guy was about to reject nicely since he had to plan a new comeback but was instantly was shut when Namjoon said he was getting fired if he didn't. With that, they got into a separate car from the rest and Hoseok nicely told the guy were to take turns.

  They had finally arrived both Namjoon and Hoseok got out of the car and started walking to the front door. Hoseok opened the door and entered Namjoon following behind him. The other guys had already arrived so they just headed to their rooms Hoseok showed Namjoon where his room was and once Namjoon saw how small it was he turned around to tell Hoseok he wanted another room but once he turned he was met by nobody. Namjoon just rolled his eyes and entered the room and went to sleep even though it was four pm.

  Once he woke up he noticed he took a 3-hour nap he went to the kitchen to look for food that's when he received a notification he got his phone from his back pocket and looked at it he noticed it was from Instagram. Namjoon opened the app and saw it was from the group's account and noticed that all the guys were there celebrating the debut. He felt a little upset not getting an invite with that he lost his appetite he decided he was just going to walk around the block he grabbed a hoodie and went out the door. 

 To the guys. The guys decided to celebrate their debut and how it was successful they were going to invite Namjoon but in the end, decided not to since he might start complaining again. They went out silently and drove to a restaurant where they took the photo of them having a great time. Jimin than spoke "Hey guys don't you feel bad for living Namjoon there even though he's rude" the other's did feel bad about living him there all alone for their debut day. They decided to go back when they opened the door they saw nobody Jin went to Namjoons door and knocked he got no response he knocked again nothing he finally entered and didn't see him. Jin went back to the boy's concern and told them he wasn't in his room everyone was concern because it's the middle of the night and Namjoons not here they called Bang Si-Hyuk and told him about the situation and were told not worry about the situation.

 Jin went back to the boy's concern and told them he wasn't in his room everyone was concern because it's the middle of the night and Namjoons not here they called Bang Si-Hyuk and told him about the situation and were told not worry about the sit...

Its finally out ! I hope you like this