|19|

I sighed as I threw away all the beer bottles and old food from Angel's fridge. It was a complete mess, then again I wasn't sure how often Angel even stayed here. This house needed a deep clean I wiped the sweat off my forehead as I smiled at Marisol. She cooed in her carseat as she looked at me with big eyes, making me realize she looked so much like Angel.

"Your daddy owes me big time for this." I laughed.

Once all was picked up I went to take out the now washed sheets and blankets. Everything smelt like cigarettes and booze of course I didn't blame angel, this moving in was a last minute thing. I then put in all of Angel's laundry in the washer, that laid around the bedroom and other rooms that he tossed aside.

"Jasmine!" Ez yelled.

"In here!" I replied.

Ez smiled at me and Marisol as carried her now in my arms.

"Smells disgusting in here jesus!" Ez frowned.

"That's your brother" I laughed.

"Here I'll get her" Ez smiled stretching his arms for Marisol.

I smiled passing her to her uncle as she cooed at him, his face lite up in smiles as held her.

"How's your day been?" Ez smiled.

"Pretty good check in on pop, been cleaning mostly, yours?" I laughed walking to the kitchen to sweep and mop.

"It was alright just club shit, typical bullshit" Ez sighed.

I nodded at him as he rocked Marisol.

"Gonna go take her outside so you can finish up" Ez offered.

I smiled at him as he took Marisol outside, as I began sweeping up everything. After I'd swept I mopped the entire house, everything looked better. I finished minor derails and the house finally smelt clean and fresh, deciding I'd go to the store later to get new household items. I sighed sitting on the couch wiping sweat from my forehead as I looked at my phone.

No messages or text from anyone of course I knew Angel would be busy with the club. I decided on making dinner before he came home, enchiladas sounded amazing. I ran outside towards Ez asking him to watch Marisol as I went to the store.

The house now smelt of enchiladas and rice, I got this recipe from Marisol. She taught me to make several dishes, I tried my hardest to keep it close to home. I could hear the front door open and the sound of footsteps approaching.

"Smells amazing amor!" Angel smiled.

"Hi baby, how was your day?" I smiled turning towards him.

"Long, exhausting and I missed my Girls" Angel smiled pulling me close to him.

"How much?" I teased.

"So fucking much" Angel smirked smacking my ass roughly.

"Dont start something you ain't gonna finish" I winked.

In one swift movement angel sat me on the kitchen counter sliding between my legs.

"You were saying mami?" He chuckled.

"Dinners gonna burn, go wash up its almost ready" I smiled pecking his lips.

Angel smiled as he retreated to the room, I could hear the shower turn on as I pulled out plates and silverware. A few minutes later angel returned in some grey sweatpants and a white muscle shirt.

"House looks amazing" Angel smiled

"Thanks, took me awhile but made it look and smell better" I joked.