Chapter 3

2 hours later - Tayler's POV-
After like 2 hours, everyone went in except me and Y/n. I go under water again and go swim over to where she is and grab her waist then pop out like I did earlier. I get as close as I did before where our noses touch. I heard her giggle a little which was so fucking cute!
Ta-Well, that was cute
Y-heh...
I lean in and make our lips touch. I feel her cup me face with her hands to depend the kiss. We kiss for about 3 minutes then I pull away. I see her lips all red and looks like she was a little out of breath.
Ta-Take a breath princess.
She makes that little giggle again and I pull her closer to me.
Y-We should head to bed.
Ta-Ok
We both got out and dried off. Omce we got inside we went our separateways. I decided to take a shower and throw on some shorts and a tank top. I then head down to Y/n's room with out anyone noticing. Nate already knew I was going to se didn't mind.

I knock on her door and she opens it. When she opened the door I couldn't help but look her up and down and bite my lip. She was wearing this:

Y-Why hello Tayler! Ta-Hey beautiful

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Y-Why hello Tayler!
Ta-Hey beautiful. May I come in?
Y-Ok, did anyone see you?
Ta-Nope.
Y-Ok!!
She lets me in then closes the door and locks it.
Ta-Hey beautiful?
Y-Yea?
Ta-May I change real quick?
She nods and I head in the bathroom. I take off my shirt and my shorts. I then walk back out. Y/N looks up from her book and just stares at me.
Ta-You like what you see?
Y-huh?...Oh! I'm sorry!
She looks back down at her book and I see her face get all red. I go lay down next to her but before I do, I hear someone knock on her door. She tells me to go hide in a compartment in her closest. I go hide and hear Tony and Ondre saying Goodnight to Y/n. After they leave I text her if I can come out. She says yeah and I get out and lock the door again.
Y-You can stay the night if you want. I don't mind.
Ta-Really? Ok.
I go to the couch in her room and sit on it.
Y-You can sleep here silly! I don't mind, unless you do...
Ta-I don't mind beautiful.
I go get up and get under the covers with her. She turns off the lights and faces her nightstand. I wrap my arms around her waist moving closer to her. She turns around and wraps her arms around me and puts her head on my chest.

The next morning:
I wake up to the sound of "Awww" and "So cute" and cameras going off. I wake up and see all the girls in  the room takeing pictures. I sit up trying not to wake Y/n.
Ta-How did you guys get in?
A-We have a key silly. You two are to cute! Is she up?
I look over and she is wakeing up a bit.
Ta-Now she is.
D-Maybe a true loves kiss will wake her up!!!
All of them start squealing and i give her a little kiss on the forehead and her eyes start to open.
Ta-Goodmorning sleepy head.
Y-Goodmorning!
She sits up and thats when she sees the girls.
Y-Really? You girls are crazy.
They all laugh and come give her hugs.
Y-Did you guys lo-
Before she could finsh what she was saying the door opens reaveling the boys standing there. Oh shit...
N-Uhhh, did we interrupt anything?
Ta-No we were just getting up.
N-Ok, Tony Ondre follow me! She needs to get changed.
I hear Nick push Tony and Ondre away from the door and then the boys close the door and Avani goes and locks it.
Y-You didn't lock the door -_-.
C-Sorry! We forgot! 🥺
Y-It's ok Charli bear! But that was close. We should get ready.
We all agree and the girls go grab an outfit for Y/n to wear while I go and throw on my jeans I had brought and leave my shirt off. I ask if I can walk out and the girls say yes. When I walk out I see Y/n looking so fucking beautiful wearing this:

💜Tayler Holder💜जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें