Kuroken

~Authors POV~
Kenma woke up in little space today. He forced himself up to get ready for school. He decided to wear a diaper today so he wouldn't risk having an accident. He packed his, toy cat, Paci, games, and extra diapers, just to be ready. He slipped out of head space and walked out of the house and of corse Kuroo is there. "Morning kenma!" He said happily, "morning kuroo.." he mumbled he was obviously grumpy today, and Kuroo saw that. Once they got to school kenma sat down and was already feeling fuzzy in the head. He knew he wouldn't be able to last all day with out slipping. After a few minutes he was already in headspace, and was very upset about it, the little boy was stressed, and disappointed in himself because he couldn't hold it together.

~at practice~
Kenma was in the bathroom trying to pull it together but he just couldn't and started sobbing.
"Kenma-"
Kenma?! What's wrong?" Asked a very worried friend and third year. Kenma got even more upset that someone caught him, and the person was his crush. "Kenma come here.." Kuroo said in a sweet voice. Kenma crawled over to him and Kuroo wrapped his arms around him. "Why are you crying? Did someone hurt you?" After Kenma calmed down he knew he had to tell, or show Kuroo what was happening. "Bwag" Kenma said in his best big boy voice. Kuroo reaches over and grabbed his bag. After he got it he pulled out all the things in it, he held the cat plush, and sucked on the paci. "Kenma why do you have all this stuff?" Kenma sighed. "Um i is a wittle and dat mens Tha I go to a ywonger sat of mnd" (um I am a little and that mean I go to a younger state of Mind). he said trying to say in a big voice . "Oh I know some stuff about that! How about you take your paci out, but keep your cat so you can get out of the bathroom." Kenma nodded and made grabby hands at Kuroo he wanted to be picked up. Kuroo happily did so. "Guys start practice! Start with 5 laps please!" Kuroo said setting Kenma down on the bleachers. "Tank ou da-" he stopped himself and looked down Kuroo didn't want to be his daddy he thought "Kenma sweetie you can call me daddy okay?" Kenmas' eyes light up at that "weally?!" Kuroo nodded and patted his head and went to run laps. Kenma played With his cat for the rest of practice. Kuroo made anyone who asked questions run a lap so Kenma would not be bothered. After practice Kuroo took Kenma home "daddy can ou stay?" Kenma asked "sure, is your mom home?" Kenma looked down "mama is gone.." Kuroo hugged him tighter and sat him on the counter. "Want something to eat?" Kenma nodded. After he was done cooking Kenma was out of little space. "Um- Kuroo I'm uh- fine- now like I'm big so you can leave if you want.." Kuroo smiled "I will leave if you really want me to but I wanna stay" Kenma nodded and ate. "Kuroo?" Kuroo looked up at him "yeah?" Kenma took a deep breath. "I like you and was wondering if you wanted to be my boyfriend and caregiver.." Kuroo smiled "of corse!" Then hugged him. Later they both fell asleep on kenmas bed dreaming of each other.

~end~