𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑

Start from the beginning

Jungkook's eyes raked over the Familiar street with Nostalgia pooling his heart, each and every memory flashing in front of his eyes, escaping from deep within his mind.

The smell, the visuals, the vibe everything is indifferent, Just the way he remembered.

❝Jungkook, Is this place important to you?❞
Taehyung asked, assuming that their must be some emotional attachment to this street, if Jungkook visited it despite the visuals it possessed.

❝Yeah, I practically grew up here.❞
Jungkook answered, Vaguely.

Taehyung lifted his head up to look at Jungkook, his body drowning in the yellow hoodie he wore, the word
'Petit' engraved into the fabric described Taehyung perfectly.

❝I used to run away from home to visit my friends here, I used to skip school to jump over those walls, used to skip meals to eat what the old ladies used to cook, This was my Safeplace.
If I was ever truly happy in my childhood, those memories belonged to this street and the people who resided here. ❞
Jungkook recalled, eyes dazed staring Into the blue sky.

❝If this place brought you happiness, then it truely is beautiful.❞
Taehyung said, entwining their fingers together.

❝Jeon Jungkook?❞
An unfamiliar voice asked, making Jungkook's head whip towards the direction of the sound.

Apparently, Jungkook wasn't just revisiting old memories but rekindling with a special old friend too.

❝Jung Hoseok?❞
Jungkook questioned, astonished.

After seconds of staring and Hesitation, the two old friends hugged each other with bright smiles gracing their faces.

Taehyung raked over the whole scene with bewilderment, it's always beautiful to watch old friends reunite.
Jung Hoseok is a very attractive youngman with a blinding smile and slender figure.

❝I never imagined I'd meet you, again.❞
Jungkook said, elated to meet his bestfriend from his early years.

❝Life is full of surprises, isn't it?❞
Hoseok bantered, passing Jungkook another bright smile.

❝This is my childhood Bestfriend, Jung Hoseok. ❞
Jungkook introduced, draping an arm over Taehyung's shoulder.

❝-And this is my Amazing Boyfriend, Kim Taehyung. ❞
Jungkook finished, Booping Taehyung's
Nose making him blush.

❝Life sure is full of surprises.
Hoseok muttered, continuing to smile at Taehyung and Jungkook.

Taehyung wished he hadn't noticed but he did, he caught the slight falter of Hoseok's smile when Jungkook introduced Taehyung as his boyfriend.

❝It's a pleasure to meet you. ❞
Taehyung greeted, bowing to show respect.

❝Likewise.❞
Hoseok said, bowing.

❝This man made my childhood less Traumatic, I owe him tons.❞
Jungkook stated, smiling at Hoseok.

❝Jungkook made my teenage years worth remembering too.❞
Hoseok said, winking.

❝How about we catchup? There's a cute café nearby.❞
Hoseok suggested, eyes gleaming peering at Jungkook.

❝Sure mais vous payez.❞
Jungkook said, switching languages in between.
(Bᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴘᴀʏɪɴɢ.)

❝tu n'as pas changé du tout!❞
Hoseok exclaimed, draping an arm over Jungkook's shoulder.
(ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ʙɪᴛ!)

❝We learned French together.❞
Jungkook explained looking at Taehyung's confused expression.

❝Ah!❞
Taehyung acknowledged, feeling Hoseok's bright smile on him.

❝Perhaps, I can teach you too. ❞
Hoseok suggested, ruffling Taehyung's fluffy silver hair.

❝I'd like that.❞
Taehyung said, staring at Hoseok's everlasting bright smile.

It's almost like he's the sun, he's too bright.

The café was homey and pleasant, the owner happened to know Hoseok and have the three boys a secluded seat.

The two long time friends engaged into a peculiar conversation, leaving room for Taehyung to occasionally Join in or Just listen to what they were saying.

Taehyung was intrigued by Hoseok, he was quite charming and out going.

It didn't take long for Taehyung to realize that this man knew Jungkook as well as he did.
Jung Hoseok has witnessed the Vulnerable side of Jungkook just like Taehyung, He has seen Jungkook cry and laugh, he has shared unforgettable memories and experiences with Jungkook.

Jung Hoseok has had a massive influence on shaping Jungkook into the person he is today.

Taehyung would be lying if he said that it didn't bother him that somebody knows Jungkook the way he does.
Call him selfish but he wanted Jungkook's vulnerable side to be his own little secret.

Taehyung didn't miss the body language that Hoseok portrayed, confident and secure.

Taehyung felt that the smiles Hoseok passed him were forced and the one's he gave Jungkook were heartfelt and loving.

It could be because Hoseok and Jungkook were bestfriends and Taehyung is a mere stranger but there is this underlying gut feeling that Taehyung couldn't put a finger on.

Taehyung wanted to sleep, he's fallen in love with sleeping since he stopped having those nightmares due to Jungkook's presence.

It's not like they'd notice, they're so involved in whatever they're conversing about that Taehyung feels unintentionally ignored.

Taehyung tapped his foot against the ground putting his focus on the relaxing rhythm, he hates the feeling of being forgotten by Jungkook but he isn't someone who complains about minuscule things which can be overlooked.

Out of the corner of his eye, Taehyung saw Hoseok's hand caressing Jungkooks making an unfamiliar emotion bubble in the pit of his stomach.

He wanted to get out of here.

Sometimes, staying in the presence of the sun for too long can result in inevitable sunburns.

-And Taehyung can tell that these burns would be Painful.

The story can't be complete without HobiiiiiFyi, Hoseok's character is going to be a complex one, I'm in no way trying to disrespect or offend him

Fyi, Hoseok's character is going to be a complex one, I'm in no way trying to disrespect or offend him.
I love Hobi from the bottom of my heart and idolize him ♡
Please vote!
Have a great day and stayy gold :)
-S🥀