" keep it down will you? I'm trying to look for peace and quiet in this place "

" alright "

You turned down the volume, continuing the game. It was big boss time, the enemy had a machine gun and was on a tank, there was also a turret on top of the tank, you wondered how to beat it then it hit you...grenade! You threw a grenade at the tank, it exploded, it made a very loud sound as well, Kusuo got pissed and had enough of your crap.

" that's it, I've had enough "

" what? "

Kusuo took thte PS4 and unplugged it, bringing it to his room then hiding it somewhere.

" onii! "

" only for now, I need peace and quiet to figure out what to do to keep my powers a secret for the camping trip "

" ugh "

You huffed as you crossed your arms and got your iPad, playing more games. Kusuo just left the room as he laid down on his bed, sighing as he sinked into deep thought, eventually falling asleep. You'd open the door to his room as you snuck out your PS4 back to your room and continued playing, putting a headset in the controller to minimize the noise.

" finally "

You'd continue beating the boss, you finally defeated him and puffed your chest proudly as you walked around, searching for treasure that might be hidden around the map. An hour has passed, it was already 10:00 am, you turned the console off then went downstairs to get some snacks, hoping to watch some anime aferward...hoping. Kusuo woke up as you bumped into him on the way upstairs. You got an incredible idea as you changed into your outside outfit and placed your snacks on your bed.

" come with me, we're going shopping "

" what-? "

" no excuses, just come with me "

" but I just woke up- "

" no buts! "

Kusuo sighed as he had no choice but to agree since he had nothing else to do. You grabbed him by the wrist and jolted outside the door, skipping happily. A few minutes later, you finally arrived at the mall, starting your shopping spree for camping trip items and tools.

" this one onii! "

You pointed at a light blue tent display, big enough to fit two people. Kusuo nodded and got one that was prepared in a bag beside the tent display. You skipped to another aisle to buy snacks and other stuff like insect repellant, sunscreen, and barbecue sticks. After you and Kusuo were done with the camping shopping spree, you went to the candy aisle, where all heaven is made from. You instantly snatched the sweets from the shelves, putting them in the cart, realizing what you did you decided to put the stuff back, only getting what you really wanted, yes, you didn't like to spend much on sweets only, you also liked veggies, mostly potatoes, you were a good child...who plays shooting games and swears in game.

" are you done (Y/N)? "

Kuso would look at you as you turned around with the last few pieces of candy you wanted to buy.

" almost! "

You put the candies in the cart and sighed as you climbed on the side of the cart and held on as Kusuo pushed the cart to the cashier.

" That'll be 10,000 yen please "

Kusuo gave 5,000 while you gave 5,000 as well. After the purchase, you wanted to go back home, only to be greeted by the whole crew, Kaidou, Teruhashi, Aren, Hairo, Nendou, and all the others!

" Kaidou-Senpai! "

" (Y/N)-Chan! "

You ran into his arms as he hugged you, smiling and blushing softly.

" (Y/N)-Chaaann!~ "

" Kokomi-Senpai! "

More hugs were shared, after you hugged everybody you and Kusuo went back home, preparing the bags and things he needed for the camping trip, of course you were coming along since Chiyo-Senpai and Mera-Senpai were there too, not to mention Teruhashi and the others. You were sleepy after packing bags so much that you fell asleep on Kusuo instead of your bed, he lifted you up and carried you bridal style all the way to your room, he placed you down and kissed your forehead as you slept peacefully, a warm and fuzzy feeling inside and a smile on your face.

" good night (Y/N), I love you, sleep tight "

~The End~