Hanna nods her head silently. "I gotta go."

Theo nods his head but grabs her chin gently. "Come over tonight? Please."

"I'm hanging out with the girls." She says distantly and refuses to make eye contact with him.

Sighing he leans over the middle console to give her a kiss but she slightly turns her face away. He drops his head and whispers. "Please."

"I have to leave." She states coldly getting out of the car and slamming the door before he could even respond but ignores his calls for her through the window.

"Fuck!" He yells hitting his dash board with a slam of his fists.

Hanna turns her head when she hears his engine roar to life.. Her eyes widen when she sees how fast he was going.

Poor Theo.
He can't ever catch a break.
I do love him but I'm afraid he's getting too close to finding me.
Don't worry, I'll give him a break.
-A

Hanna drops her phone after she reads the text. Her body paralyzed in fear. Immediately trying to dial the man she was quickly falling in love with over the phone. Only to cry out in frustration when it goes straight to voicemail.

Theo's Pov
I press the gas harder when I think about how much Hanna was pushing me away, distancing herself. All because of Melissa. Maybe one day she would understand it all. Though it might be too late.

I grab my phone from the cup holder dialing Jason's number in a hurry.

"Hello." Jason answers with a sigh of relief after not hearing from him for days after the mans fight with Aria.

"It's happening again. I think that's why Alison disappeared." Theo admits, his breathing growing heavy. Needing his best friend to know.

There's a pause on the phone before Jason shakily responds. "No we ended it. You ended it."

"Someone has taken over the game. It's completely different, worse. All the girls are involved they don't know what to do." Theo responds, after a second he adds in. "I'm also in love with Hanna."

"W-what?" Jason says shocked, his best friend had told him all those years ago about the small kiss him and the blonde shared but he brushed it off not thinking anything more of it.

"I love her and we saw Melissa at the mall and now Hannas mad, I need you to promise me. If something happens to me you'll take care of her and Aria." Theo shakily says with desperation in his words.

"Theo! You're talking crazy! Nothings going to happen. We've done this before and gotten through it." Jason assures, though even he doubts it. If Theo was this scared it had to have been for a reason.

"I'm close to finding out who it is." Theo admits, having no time to dally around all this information anymore. "They're currently following me, I keep seeing the same Suv following me but going in between roads thinking that I can't see them."

"Get out of there Theo!" Jason shouts as he shoots out of his seat in his living room.

"I don't think we're gonna win this one Jase." Theo smiles tearfully, after everything that they had been through, Theo made sure to make extra preparations to ensure everyone that he loved was safe as much as he could if anything were to happen to him. Especially once he found out what was really going on in RoseWood.

"THEO!" Jason screams in panic, hearing his best friends voice turn into acceptance.

"Take care of yourself." Theo whispers before ending the call.

Quickly typing in one last number he waits through the rings and curses when it goes to voicemail. "Hey princess. I need you to remember that I love you and Mike so much."

Looking forwards he watches the same SUV come to a stop at the sign about a mile up ahead and shakily sighs.

"I only have a few seconds. You need to be careful. Do whatever you have to, to protect yourself. Jason will protect you but even he can only go so far. I love you. Don't let them win." He whispers. A couple hundred feet away the SUV still sits. Throwing the phone near his feet he stomps as hard as he can successfully smashing the phone to pieces.

Once he gets close enough he can see a figure with a black hoodie patiently waiting in the drivers seat. Tauntingly waving at him.

Taking a deep breath he closes his eyes, the SUV smashes into the side of his Audi, sending his car flipping through air and a few times onto the ground.

Blood and glass was everywhere. He heaved for air as he felt his lungs being punctured by his ribs. Blood floods his mouth as he chokes on it.

His ears were ringing, every bone and muscle in his body was aching. He hears the sound of boots crunching over glass slowly walking towards him.

Right as the figure gets a few feet away sirens coming closer and closer are heard. The black hooded figure sprints away to the car and speeds away leaving Theo there fighting for his life all alone.

Aria awakens out of her sleep when she hears the shrill sound of her phone ringing. Turning over she smiles as she hears Ezra groaning. "It's been going off for hours."

"It's probably just the girls." Aria shrugs and gives him an apologetic glance.

"Answer it." Ezra suggests with a small smile as he stares at the beautiful brunette next to him.

Grabbing her phone she answers the phone with out looking at the caller ID. "Hello?" She says cheerily.

"A-Aria." She hears her mother cry out. Her breathing heavy and it being obviously painful that she had been crying.

Sitting up immediately Aria's eyebrows furrow. "Mom what's wrong? Calm down I can't understand you."

"It's Theo." And just like that In the next few seconds Aria's whole world crashes down. Hanging up the phone Aria breaks into hard sobs and screams of terror.