The day was spent and finished like that earlier than she expected, swimming and teaching Rei some basic stuffs. At first he was reluctant to learn the basic stuffs as he said it wasn't beautiful, something she didn't really understand how it was related to that. But she enjoyed her new life in Iwatobi more than she thought. And she would never admit it to her father.

Jun stretched her arms and released a small groan once she reached her house. She really needed to throw herself on her bed as soon as possible, getting a headache after an hour of listening to her teacher's nagging about students' discipline. Then, her eyes narrowed upon seeing a black limo parked in front of her house and by the time her hand touched the doorknob, she was met by a bunch of guys wearing black suits.

Two heads snapped to her and Jun dropped her hand. "Oh fuck, not this shit." Her gaze locked on her father. "I'm out of here. Bye." Cursing in English under her breath continuously, the girl quickly turned around and took a sprint in her school uniform. Of course, she heard some footsteps behind her and they were calling for her.

"Yo–"

She didn't really know where she was going but as soon as she saw stairs headed to a housing, her legs dragged her body there and she saw a familiar olive brown head. She just needed to hide from them and it seemed like a great place to hide. Jun panted between her breaths and her hand yanked him to her and she just invited herself into his house. She closed the door and placed her ear to the door.

"We lost her."

"Where is she?"

"Samezuka-san, what–" Jun covered his mouth with one hand and put her finger to her lips. She shushed him and Makoto gulped, nodded his head vigorously as he was extremely blushing under her gaze. She was pinning him against the wall despite her small figure compared to him and their closeness was torturing him. He took a notice of how long her eyelashes were.

After she put her hand on his mouth, Makoto's eyes were as immobile as the rest of his face. He was frozen for maybe three whole seconds or more before the corner of his lips resumed their usual softness and his eyes moved to her cheeks, nose lastly her lips. There's no point in denying of his flaring red cheeks. They were rosy.

Finally free of those voices, Jun smirked at her victory and turned her head to Makoto, accidentally brushed his face with her long wavy ombre brown hair. "Oh, sorry about this, Makoto." She offered him a small apologetic smile and backed away, releasing the hand on his mouth. Her fingers reached up to ruffle her hair that was slight messed up because of the running.

His cheeks were reddening even more. "Uh, it's okay? Umm, ano, Samezuka-san, what happened?" He rubbed the back of his head awkwardly, reminded her of a cute puppy. She didn't blame him, after all, she was the one who suddenly barged into his house and shoved him. He stayed still leaning against the wall, praying for his siblings to not come down after all those commotion.

Jun tilted her head and smiled to tell him her little white lies. "I was running from some men harassing me, thank God I came here." Her fake smile did make his heart beating fast as the lie slipped out, smooth and easy like melted butter running down toast and once again she fed someone lie, after lie and after lie. And the most important was, she fed herself lie.

His face changed drastically immediately and she was almost feeling guilty for lying to him. Makoto quickly held her shoulders to make sure she was fine. His hands cradled her face and Jun was definitely not expecting that kind of reaction. "Are you alright? Did they do something to you? Did you get hurt?" Makoto started to ramble to her and Jun relaxed in his arms.

She didn't know why but there was something about the way he cared about her. Her heart began to get warm and flustered. His green eyes inspected her worriedly and she caught a certain feeling showed on his face. "I'm fine, Makoto. They didn't get the chance to do anything to me." Her hand held his arm and she traced his skin by doing circles to calm him down.