✾ 09. ʟᴏᴠᴇ

Start from the beginning

"You're so wet, [name]," he whispered into her ear, that sent shivers down her spine. Without a second thought, she wrapped her arms around his neck as he started to pump his finger into her pussy, at an inhumane speed.

"Ah, Muzan-sama!" she moaned out and Muzan smirked at the way she was acting just by him fingering her. Without warning, he plunged in another finger and watched as her back arch once again.

"Sensitive, aren't you? Enjoying this?" he whispered out as he planted a kiss against her jaw, licking it along the line as well.

[name] whimpered as Muzan's fingers soon buried knuckles deep into her aching hole. Every time he thrust his fingers in and out, he would curve them perfectly to rub against her sweet spot, causing her walls to clench down tightly on his fingers.

He continued to suck on her neck with his free hand groping her breast still. Marking the area with countless hickeys although it disappeared soon enough.

"Don't hold back, [name]," he whispered out against her bare skin as he soon bit her bare shoulder with his fangs and drew blood from it.

"Let it all out," the feeling of having his breath against her fair skin caused a pleasurable shiver to run up her body.

His fingers found its way to her bud, rolling them in between his fingers, eliciting a loud moan from the Upper Moon Zero.

She whimpers slightly as her body shook with pleasure at the feeling of his thumb rubbing circles on her clit while his fingers continued to thrust in and out of her.

Speeding up his movements, he watched as she struggled to keep her eyes open. Her lewd moans echoed through the room, not that he gave a damn, as her wet cunt clenched down tightly around his fingers.

"Scream, let them know who you belong to, I'll make sure those pests know who you belong to," he muttered out and [name] could only continue to pant as her hands gripped his shoulders tightly. Eventually, she gave up and wrapped her arms around his neck as he continued to pump his fingers in and out of her at an insane speed once again, causing her to cum once more.

He wanted to hear more of her moaning. The reason why she moans, solely because of him pleasuring her.

He pulled out his fingers and soon raised them, watching as [name] took the initiative to get up onto her knees as he sat on the bed, wrapping her lips around his fingers, sucking them clean.

His red plump eyes then widened as [name] pushed him down by the chest, and he watched as she removed the towel that was around his waist, revealing his hardened member.

Without warning, or any form of instruction from her master, [name] wrapped her hand around his hard cock and pumped up and down, causing Muzan to throw his head back as he let out a moan.

Her mouth found its way to his as she pressed her lips against his, only to have herself falling onto his body as he no longer used his arms to prop him up as he had grabbed her from the back of her neck, pulling her down with him.

He let out a soft moan when he felt the tip of his cock rubbing past her dripping wet pussy that was aching for him to pound. He continued to fight for dominance with the kiss, but eventually, he lost.

He lost, for [name] continuously pumped his shaft despite the position they were in. He watched as she lowered herself, and her mouth barely hovering above the tip of his dick.

"Oh fuck, [name]!" he moaned out as [name]'s lips were wrapped around his dick. He groaned as he sat up with his elbows supporting him and [name] got up higher on him as she lowered her head, taking his length into her mouth. She started to mouth move up and down, sucking hard so that her lips formed a tight seal around his shaft.