Chapter 2

Ashley POV
I woke up with someone jumping on my covers. I open my eyes to see my sister, Sarah, and my best friend, Maddie.
" Get off before I kill you," I threaten.
" Hey we were just trying to wake you up for your birthday," Sarah said.
" Yea HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ashley!" Maddie screamed.
Then Maddie and Sarah gave me a big bear hug. I decided to get ready but when Maddie and Sarah stop me.
" What do you guys want now?" I asked a little annoyed. It's not a great start when my sister and best friend can't leave me alone for a couple of minutes.
" We want help you with your outfit for today," both of them said.
" Fine, but be quick," I said.
Suddenly both of them ran to the closet and started to throw clothes. I sat on the bed waiting until they find the so call "perfect outfit" for me and for my birthday. Finally they took out a red crop top with booty shorts and blue high top sneakers. I looked at them as if they were crazy, I am not going to wear that.
" Come on now Ashley we need you to put this on. You will be hot in it," Sarah said as both of them pushed me into the bathroom. I quickly changed and walked out. I notice that both of their mouths are open.
" What?" I asked looking at them.
" You look AH-MAZ-ING" they both said.
I smiled and walked out side got breakfast and went to my car. Soon Maddie and Sarah came out and joined me. I started the car and turned on the radio. The song Steal My Girl by One Direction came on and we started to sing along.
She's been my queen since we were sixteen
We want the same things
We dream the same dreams, alright, alright
I got it all cause she is the one
Her mom calls me love, her dad calls me son
Alright, alright
I know, I know, I know for sure

Everybody wanna steal my girl
Everybody wanna take her heart away
Couple billion in the whole wide world
Find another one cause she belongs to me

Everybody wanna steal my girl
Everybody wanna take her heart away
Couple billion in the whole wide world
Find another one cause she belongs to me

Na na na na na na (oh yeah)
Na na na na na na (alright)
Na na na na na na

She belongs to me

Kisses that queen, her walk is so mean
And every jaw drops
When she's in those jeans
Alright, alright
I don't exist if I don't have her
The sun doesn't shine, the world doesn't turn
Alright, alright
But I know, I know, I know for sure

Everybody wanna steal my girl
Everybody wanna take her heart away
Couple billion in the whole wide world
Find another one cause she belongs to me

Everybody wanna steal my girl
Everybody wanna take her heart away
Couple billion in the whole wide world
Find another one cause she belongs to me

Na na na na na na (oh yeah)
Na na na na na na (alright)

She knows, she knows
That I never let her down before
She knows, she knows
That I'm never gonna let them
Take her love away from me now

Everybody wanna steal my girl
Everybody wanna take her love away
Couple billion in the whole wide world
Find another one cause she belongs to me

Everybody wanna steal my girl
Everybody wanna take her heart away
Couple billion in the whole wide world
Find another one cause she belongs to me

Na na na na na na (oh yeah)
Na na na na na na (alright)
Na na na na na na

She belongs to me

Na na na na na na (oh yeah)
Na na na na na na (alright)
Na na na na na na

She belongs to me
The song was over and we arrived to school. My first class period was chemistry. I hate chemistry but it's a good thing that Maddie is with me. Since my sister is older then me she's a senior and I'm a junior. Today I turn 16 and I'm afraid if I find my mate and who it will be. I walked into chemistry with Maddie following behind and we sat by each other. Soon class started. Suddenly the door open and an intense intoxicating smell hit me.
" Why are you late Mr.Reyes?" The teacher, Mr.Hall asked.
" It's none of your business," a deep husky voice said.
Soon another intoxicating smell hit me.
" Why are you also late with your brother Mr.Reyes," Mr.Hall asked.
" I had to do something before I came here Mr.Hall," said another deep voice.
" Both of you may take a seat," Mr.Hall said.
I knew who those voices belong to. They belong to Logan and Luke the twins and also the future alphas of the pack. I was scared of them rejecting me. I didn't want to go through the pain of not having a mate. I was also scared of having not just one mate but two. I hear two pairs of footsteps approach me. They stop.
" MINE," they both growled.
Everyone in the class room looked at us. I put my head not scared of people seeing me.
" EVERYONE OUT NOW," both Logan and Luke growled.
Everyone left including Maddie. I was now left in a class room with the twins.
" What is your name little mate?" Logan asked.
" M-my n-n-name is Ashley," I stuttered.
" Don't be shy Ashley your our mate so don't worry nothing will happen to you," Luke said.
" Now you are coming with us to our home and you are going to live with us," Logan said.
" W-what do mean I'm going to live with you?" I asked.
" You are moving in with us because we need you as our luna of the pack." Luke respond.
" What if I don't want to move in with you," I said.
" You have no choice. You are moving in with us and that's final!" Logan growled.
I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to leave my family and move in with my mates. I know I have no choice but I need my family and I need my mates.

So hi guys. 😊 What do you think of my first book? Comment please