Chapter One: Welcome to Mystic Falls

When I woke up, I wasn't in my room anymore. Theroom was familiar, but from where? I did the spell to take me to Paris, France. Was I in Paris? I got up and a piece of blond hair fell on my face. I was even more confused; I don't have blond hair I have brown hair.

Did the spell go wrong? I wouldn't be surprised; it was the first time I tried to teleport myself, but so many things were different. I walk toward the window hoping to get some clue as to where I was, when I stopped in front of the full body mirror.

I saw Caroline Forbes staring back at me. I stumbled back in shock, falling down onto the floor. This can't be happening! I finally realized why everything looked familiar. I wanted to go to Paris, not Mystic Falls! What about Phoebe? I mean, I love that I'm in one of my favorite T.V series, but I can't stay here.

I stood up, and now I was pacing a hole in the floor. "Alright, Rose. Take a breath, and focus." I say out loud to myself. "You did a spell and fucked it up, but it's ok, because shit happens. Now think; how do you get back home?"

Thousands of spells were going through my mind, but nothing that could help me. I was a witch, yet I couldn't think of a way to get back home? I could do the spell again, but what if it goes wrong and I end up at the bottom of the ocean?

At this point I started to get dizzy from pacing back and forth. Let's start with what I know. I did the spell and I somehow traveled into the Vampire Diaries and now I'm Caroline Forbes. What confuses me is that I wasn't even thinking about 'The Vampire Diaries' so how did I end up here?

Then it hit me, Phoebe was watching 'The Vampire Diaries' in the living room when I did the spell, it must have pulled me into the show somehow. That was the only thing I could think of.

Great. Simply great, I'm stuck in the show. Phoebe would be having the time of her life right now. She would go to meet everybody immediately and have a fantastic time! Wait... everybody, I need to figure out what episode this is, or I'm screwed. I was pulled out of my thoughts when someone knocked and the bedroom door. "Come in." I said hesitantly.

It was Caroline's mother Liz. "Why aren't you dressed? We have to leave in thirty minutes." She scolded me, looking at the dress I had hanging on my closet door. "Can you help me put it on?" I asked awkwardly, not knowing how to put on the complicated dress in such a brief time. She smiled, nodding. "Sure, honey."

Today was Founder's Day, the last episode of season one. So, today that means John and the counsel used the vampire hunting devise, and I end up going into surgery. Liz helped me put the dress on, which surprisingly was more complicated than I thought.

There was a corset like thing on the inside and then a hoop skirt. I don't understand how women wore such things. After putting my hair into a bun, we were off to the floats. What I hadn't thought about was how hard it was going to be to get into a car wearing this monster of a dress.

I wasn't sure how to get back home, so all I had to do in the meantime was survive. That unfortunately included acting like the preppy Caroline Forbes.

Once we arrived I saw most of the characters. Bonnie was walking around, taking photos of different floats. Tyler was helping people move the signs to put on the sides of the floats; and Matt was just standing in the middle, not knowing what to do or how to help.

"Caroline!" Bonnie yelled across the parking lot. Pulling myself together, I took a deep breath, putting on a smile. She came up to me holding her camera in front of her face. "Say cheese." I just kept smiling, as she took the photo. After the picture was taken she interlocked her arm with mine. "I want one with Caroline." She told Matt, handing him her camera.