Theo stands there analyzing Spencer the same way she was to him earlier. She reminded him so much of Melisa but a bit more smart. She was confident even when she was wrong and she knew how to get things done.

But deep down she was just a kid who had to grow up too fast. She has a guard up that doesn't allow her to trust easily and he finds himself feeling bad for the brunette.

"I'll speak to him Spencer." He says softly with a nod of his head.

Spencer, genuinely surprised that he didn't argue with her and claim that his brother would never do anything nods her head silently when she hears a door open.

"Theo?" Hanna slightly shouts as she looks around for him, assuming his visitor had left.

"Hanna?" Spencer questions. "We've been messaging you all night and morning."

Hannas eyes narrow slightly when she sees Spencer in her boyfriends apartment. Her boyfriend who had rarely ever talked to Spencer as far as she knew.

Looking between Theo and Spencer in slight suspicion she slowly responds. "Yeah... I've been here."

Theo sees how hard her head was working to try to put pieces together that weren't there and walks towards the blonde kissing her forehead.

All her worries immediately washing away, though she was curious as to why Spencer was here.

Hanna was only in one of Theo's large shirts and her short pajama bottoms, but she didn't really mind.

"What are you doing here?" Hanna questions with a brow raised. No offense to Spencer, she loved her, but she was known for stealing her sisters boyfriends. And Theo happened to be an ex of hers.

"I'll fill you in later, my mom just texted me wanting me home." Spencer huffs as she reads her message. Nodding towards the couple before leaving.

Theo wraps his arms around Hanna's waist and nibbles her ear. "You don't have to worry about Spencer you know? Or anyone for that matter."

"You know we never talked about Melisa..." she trails off when she feels him tense. "But I want you to tell me when you feel comfortable."

She wanted to know now, her curiosity and insecurities overwhelming her but seeing how uncomfortable he was she didn't want to push him. She respected his choices and trusted him.

"You're amazing." Theo mumbles, his body automatically relaxing. "I have to go see Mike."

"I thought you were planning on going over there for dinner tomorrow to see them all." She questions with a tilt of her head.

"What Spencer came over here to tell me was that Mike broke into her house and apparently multiple other people's houses and pushed Aria onto the ground with out a care in the world." Theo grumbles, his rage with his little brother at the at an all time high. It seemed to him like his siblings were doing it on purpose lately.

Hanna's eyes widen. "Oh my gosh. Go!" She says pushing him towards the door, disregarding the fact that he didn't have a shirt or shoes on.

Theo laughs and turns around picking the blonde up by the hips. Hanna automatically wrapping her legs around his waist.

She loved this position. She was always too insecure to let any guy hold her this way but Theo did it with such ease that she didn't feel self conscious around him at all. He worshipped every one of her flaws and it never failed to make her happy.

"I'm not done with you yet." He mumbles into her neck.

A couple of hours later Theo walks on to the porch of his families house and goes to open the door when a familiar face is already rushing out of the door accidentally bumping into his chest.

𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙤 𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙜𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙮जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें