'Babe you look fire!' Jay exclaimed as he buttoned up his shirt.

'Oh so do you hunni.' I said as I sat down next to him.

The two of us finished our drinks as we waited for Amy to finished whatever she was doing around the flat.

She and I shared a flat.

Jay ordered us an Uber once Amy was ready and while waiting we decided to have a photo shoot.

Within the next 20 minutes we were in the lift on the way up to their flat.

I knocked on the door to be greeted by Tris.

'Hello my love.' He pulled me in for a hug, kissing my head.

I made my way through the flat to see James, Kirstie, Con, Lucy, Jack and Alex stood in the kitchen.

'Hey.' I smiled at them as they all greeted me.

'Birthday boys doing his hair.' Con sniggered.

Making my way to his room I opened the door to find him putting his shoes on.

'Oh hello beautiful.' He smiled as he finished tying his lace before walking towards me.

'You look hot.' I trailed my hand from his face to his chest.

He put his hands on my waist and drew me in for a kiss; despite the fact I was wearing red lipstick.

Suddenly the door swung open to reveal Tris.

'Everyone's waiting for you to do shots.' He informed us.

'We're coming now mate.' He nodded at Tris who then left.

'Oh by the way before we go out, Amy has her eye on Alex.' I told him causing him to chuckle.

'I'll try and drop some hints.' He smiled.

'Come on birthday boy, let's go.' I said as I took his hand and led him to the kitchen.

I grabbed a small packet of wipes I had in my bag to wipe the lipstick off of his mouth.

'Ayy!' Tris shouted as he stood with a Colin the caterpillar cake and as if on cue everyone began to sing happy birthday.

He blew out the candles before grabbing a knife to cut everyone a slice of cake before the rest of his friends got here.

It had been an hour or so since we arrived at their flat and by now I was starting to feel tipsy.

'Okay I've ordered six Uber's to take us to the club!' James exclaimed to everyone after he paused the music.

Me and Amy climbed into the back of an Uber with Lucy as Kirstie sat in the front.

As we reached the club I saw Brad and Jay stood outside in conversation.

Making our way towards them they both smiled at us.